Coli Awards should come to an end in 2023...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
These yearly awards have ran it's course, nobody cares anymore, the pizzazz is gone.

It's no longer enticing.

Due to favouritism, the same names get nominated to the point you'd think they were the only posters that exist. Nominating posters who've already won the awards the previous year as if they're gonna get a double badge or something.

The site has fallen off to the point where you ask yourself, whether or not if there's really any quality posters on here. Everybody on here to certain extents are bad posters, some instigators, low hanging fruit types, trolls, etc.

Actual good posters don't get nominated because they're not known enough or popular with the household name posters.

Down below is a sentiment I had below regarding these awards and honestly it still stands as the Coli reaches towards the end of it's 10th season (10 years of site existence) the site has reached new lows lower than before.

This site has gotten so shytty throughout the past months/year, with an abundance of old and the emergence of newer bad posters, trolls, political agents of all sorts among other things. That there are so many qualifiers for the WOAT badge, and who'd ever win it this time around justice just wouldn't feel served, because there are so many terrible candidates to choose whether it be from the usual names or the seldom unfamiliars who've become rising “stars” of the WOAT's.

So because of that, I don't care nor am I intrigued by this year's annual festive season, and if you ask me I don't think there's any POTY this year either, all across the board, it's been nothing but F's and flat out failure in terms of there being actual outstanding quality posters and that goes back to how bad the atmosphere/attitude of the site has been this year.

Maybe next year things will be better across the board but for now, it doesn't matter the whole year has been subpar even by coli standards.

If The Coli was a TV series, this would be by far the worst season.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't even jumping until @Malcolmxxx_23 and I got had that back and forth that one year and then he got the temp ban and killed his superbowl streak. Nobody cared about it until then. I can't lie it was fun. It stayed hype for a few years because of beefs but nothing beat Mal and I. If no one is beefing, no one cares.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Due to favouritism,
It's not favoritism it's more like who made the most noise. You got supposedly new posters getting nominated so it's not the same old people getting nominated again and again. The two times I was nominated and made it on to the ballad I didn't even deserve it TBH because I wasn't posting like that. So they do nominate the obscure people.
If it was about popularity, likeablity and legacy @BmoreGorilla should have been won twice over.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't even jumping until @Malcolmxxx_23 and I got had that back and forth that one year and then he got the temp ban and killed his superbowl streak. Nobody cared about it until then. I can't lie it was fun. It stayed hype for a few years because of beefs but nothing beat Mal and I. If no one is beefing, no one cares.
2015 2016 2017 :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also i don't see the same ol names getting nominated, multiple 2022 posters been nominated for POTY in my thread.

matt504 the most consistent name i see getting nominated in there and matt is a divisive figure in TLR lol

but he dropped the ultimate ether on stringer bell and even his haters had to recognize UPS was hiring

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps