Coli breaks up with his girl over 2k myplayer deletion

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I legit could see one of yall nikkas being solluminati
I’m actually surprised he didn’t fade her

He faded his best friend over this shyt. I think he’s hella over emotional but it IS one way he gets paid.

Just one 2K stream dude has like 20k viewers or something. Probably the biggest streamer in the 2k community

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not to mention he dropped $100 on it to begin with. Didn’t watch the video, but I’m sure it was on of those “prank” videos. They’re corny to me.
Thats not even half of it.

2K streamers get paid just to play those games. He probably averages like $3k per night just playing that shyt.

She should’ve known better imo, pranks are corny but some nikkas you just can’t prank

And I’m sure it’s real, you can’t get those players back. You can’t get the money and time you put in back

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Thats not even half of it.

2K streamers get paid just to play those games. He probably averages like $3k per night just playing that shyt.

She should’ve known better imo, pranks are corny but some nikkas you just can’t prank

And I’m sure it’s real, you can’t get those players back. You can’t get the money and time you put in back
Of course. Between the streams and youtube traffic, thats a lot of bread that she messed with. She would of got tossed like Jazzy Jeff.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Of course. Between the streams and youtube traffic, thats a lot of bread that she messed with. She would of got tossed like Jazzy Jeff.
I skimmed through it yesterday. He was legit pissed but was trying not to beat her lil ass.

Honestly, I definitely would’ve kicked her ass out too idc how fine she is. Deleting shyt off anything is borderline ass beating

He probably put the vid up just so it can get some revenue since he has to start over