Coli breh gets instantly rejected and ethered for no reason

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He lost for even agreeing to that.

Imagine how down bad you have to be to agree to be humiliated by "link in bio" and "linktree" girls.

And look at him getting mad and arguing with them like he can insult them into giving the contact info :mjlol: clown shyt.
First dude was the best

Had genuine confidence

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its incredible how casual some black women are with practicing colorism. And before anyone says I'm just hurt. I am a dark skin man. The first girl saying "i don't do light skins" is cringe.

Its not the same at all,although being rude is never neccessary. Its okay to not to prefer lightskinned partners. Why? Because this is actually nature speaking. In nature do you think all the Tigers are chasing after the one albino tiger? No,lack of color is considered a genetic mutation,and the Tigers really dont want to keep that anomolly going.

This is why you usually see lightskinned women preferring dark skinned men. Even if they dont have knowledge of self,subconciously they want to be grafted back in due to nature:respect:

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
Played like 5 minutes of it and u can tell these broads shopping comes strictly from thrift shops but wants to act like they high fashion living a luxury life

Sorry guys,, if u a dude out here getting a education, working on getting yourself better, stay off these hook up youtube channels and other social media..

U dealing with females who one minute would say some stupid shyt like the first girl say” I don’t do light skins or dark skins”.. but guarantee that same bytch would be on her back for drake, chris brown or weezy