Coli Breh has a PSA on Bumble

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
This is a PSA for older brehs. Stop getting those kinds of fades. It looks Larry Holmes status on you. Get a fade like Nas.

Zero matches means he’s coming off awkward and lame in his pics. He wasn’t even ugly.

Low confidence is also expressed in body language. Women can sniff this shyt out.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
His pictures look fine :yeshrug:. shyt, his profile pics are more elaborate/better than mines. I just look better than him. All this online shyt is just a meat market. Unless you’re good looking you’re going to struggle to get matches on Bumble/Tinder. I barely even get matches on Tinder :mjcry:. On Bumble, I can put my location anywhere and get matches, but nothing crazy. Maybe about 4/5 a day. Don’t have this shyt out here making you feel self-conscious. Oh, it’s my pics. It’s how my outfits. It’s my how I responded to prompts, etc. Naw, it’s some shyt you kinda can’t control. You just have to control what you can control to the best of your ability. :yeshrug:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This is a PSA for older brehs. Stop getting those kinds of fades. It looks Larry Holmes status on you. Get a fade like Nas.

Zero matches means he’s coming off awkward and lame in his pics. He wasn’t even ugly.

Low confidence is also expressed in body language. Women can sniff this shyt out.

Dude has to have pictures where he’s doing fun stuff where women could picture themselves in the picture next to him