Coli Breh loses his shyt after Wingstop fukks up his order

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Mental health everywhere is at an all time low everywhere brehs. Families getting smoked for 700 dollars in stimulus money, crehs getting smoked shoveling snow and brehs causing thousands of dollars of damage over 30 bucks worth of wings. :francis:

Last edited:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Wingstop is fukking terrible:hhh: they dont have one in my town but everytime i hit up a new city i go there, i swear every city i been in that had Wingstop was nasty as shyt.. Overrated 4 sure

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: What the hell wrong with this mf, dude snatched up the register ,slammed it on the ground then threw it out the window :mjlol:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I don't know how much that fine gonna be, but it'll cost more than a funky ass wingstop order. :mjlol:

This dude lawst. :camby:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He has other issues weighing him down, that was the final straw that broke the camels back..:mjcry:
Now he's looking at serious time..:ufdup:

Yep it be like that, dude girl prolly cheated, then his boss was on some bs at work, rent was late and my man just wanted to enjoy a nice meal to ease his mind.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
You have to learn self control.

channeling your anger in that way isn’t healthy or productive. That’s almost childlike. Controlling self is a SUPER important lesson some folks never learn.
Learn to keep your emotions in check brehs, if you constantly find yourself lashing out like that or having uncontrolled fits of rage can lead to horrible consequences!

be a master of self. It shows growth and maturity

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yep it be like that, dude girl prolly cheated, then his boss was on some bs at work, rent was late and my man just wanted to enjoy a nice meal to ease his mind.
....and his stimmy was probably coming by mail instead of direct deposit too.

"I don't have time to wait"

deeman

All Star
Daps
Obviously dude is an idiot but if he brought his order back, the fukk you mean you don’t give refunds. So I gotta wait for another batch because YOU fukked up, what kinda service is that

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
She got smart with the customer. I hope he didn't call his order in and pay with a card cuz if so they got his ass. Officer Ricky on the case about his Wingstop being trashed:ufdup: