Coli brehs is this part of #TheAgenda? Trailer for Issa Rae's new movie "Little"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yea thats what makes this bullshyt so funny
and on the subject of ir propaganda this movie comes out around the same time:mjlol::mjlol:
220px-The_Best_of_Enemies_2019_poster.jpg

Yeah I've removed myself from caring about the media years ago. I'm not saying I don't watch dumb stuff every so often, but I more so don't even care about what comes out. People will watch what they want and you can't convince grown people that what they are engaging in is stupid. Most we can do at this point is teach our children and groom them to always be on alert and not buy into things that don't align with the cultural values defined for your household/family.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WTF??!! This is absolute trash!!! A grown man girating like that in front of a little girl, sexualizing a little girl as if any of this is normal. Little girl in the trailer, can't be more than 11-12; what and why would she know what 'sexual attraction' is. Da hell happened to movies like Akeelah and the Bee. male a Doc McStuffins movie- damn; those are the type of images that young black girls need to remember. There's a reason why I never watched Insecure after the first 2 eps and I don't f with Issa or Tiffany- they all exist in the same mold. Loud, hyper sexual energy and white daddy oriented... this got me heated, I have a daughter- so imma need all those outrage-ist, twitter chattist, media aggregates to keep the same energy. Whoever buys a ticket or goes to see this needs to be smacked.

How the f are we on a crusade against R.Kelly and the pedo mentality then granting access and permission to expose underage little girls to sexual situations involving adult men, in the form of entertainment as if this is any more appropriate?? Society is sick. I can't with any of this.