Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
How you figure? School me
Because I took part in one once 😂 so many pushups I lost count. I was one of the last people still doing pushups at the end.

The next day I was really sore and my arms were weak but I still got through my day of work. Then the day after, I woke up and I literally couldn't move either of my arms from my elbow up to my shoulder. Good thing I didn't live alone because I would've been fukked. I didn't sleep for the next 48 hours because the pain was so intense just trying to rest without my arms and shoulders being on fire

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
How you figure? School me

They're not unless you're cheating on the form or going beyond your limits and not listening to your body. For the one in the video we were seeing how far we could go in time safely before stopping then attempting to beat it the next day till we were through the whole thing in one go.

Its just planks and pushups in a sequence really. One of the toughest challenges is when you go super, super on the decline then burst back to the top. That will really test your muscle recruitment out.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Because I took part in one once 😂 so many pushups I lost count. I was one of the last people still doing pushups at the end.

The next day I was really sore and my arms were weak but I still got through my day of work. Then the day after, I woke up and I literally couldn't move either of my arms from my elbow up to my shoulder. Good thing I didn't live alone because I would've been fukked. I didn't sleep for the next 48 hours because the pain was so intense just trying to rest without my arms and shoulders being on fire

I tried doing the pull up version and man I was done for a couple days so I understand

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The black man is the superior man :manny: . I hold us to a higher standard than I do others.

Doing physical superiority for clout chasing and superficial social purposes, you merely fueling stereotypes.

Doing physical activity for health and well being =/= being some superfreak athlete to appeal to thots.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Some nikkas be doin these, these dont count

good-form-push-up.gif

:dead: