Coli brewster's millions :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Minor league baseball player Brewster stands to inherit $300m if he successfully fulfils a condition. Without revealing his true intentions or creating any assets, he must spend $30m within 30 days.

giphy.gif

However, he's not allowed to own any assets, destroy the money, gift it, give it to charity.

remember you cant hold any assets so no yachts or fine homes, do you think you could do it? :lupe:

tumblr_mpyf0pBFXM1qedb29o1_500.gif

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i think in 2022 it would be easier to blow 30 million in 30 days than 1985, with that said i have thought about it.

stay in a luxury hotel get the worlds finest chefs and masseuses who take 100 000 dollar happy endings, i would call eddie hearn and back a fight that should take place within 30 days and i put up the money.

Most-Expensive-Hotels-in-the-World-2022-1200x900.jpg

then invite all the people i like in the world over on private jets and pay to play and record a DJ Premo and Dre produced album at full cost

30 million would blow within 20 days bro and no one would suspect a thing, just a high roller balling! :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
giphy.gif

However, he's not allowed to own any assets, destroy the money, gift it, give it to charity.

remember you cant hold any assets so no yachts or fine homes, do you think you could do it? :lupe:

tumblr_mpyf0pBFXM1qedb29o1_500.gif
Easy, i'd rent out entire arena's. themparks, and cruiseships etc to myself and my friends and family. HIre famous musicians and comedians to perform at every breakfest, lunch, and dinner.

That entire 30 million would disappear quick.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Easy, i'd rent out entire arena's. themparks, and cruiseships etc to myself and my friends and family. HIre famous musicians and comedians to perform at every breakfest, lunch, and dinner.

That entire 30 million would disappear quick.

thats pretty trill because it cant appear that you are trying to waste money and you have to have value for money so these acts alone, would cost millions.

this could work lol.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hire mercenaries (from the developing world, it's "only" $30 million), to hack and then physically destroy Tik Tok's servers

• $5 mil goes to a top notch call center
  • $5 mil goes to a team of cat burglars
  • $5 mil goes to an improvised explosives expert
  • $15 mil goes into recreating this:

At the nearest town where Tik Tok's servers are hosted on the exact same day the plan commences, it'll be advertised as a pop up carnival from a front non-profit "Fun For Fun's Sake", there will be non-union vendors, clown college flunkies, bands, (public domain) movies being projected and what the public doesn't know – millions of helium filled balloons.

The fallout? Let's just cross that bridge. No more bird/faq/jit/cac babble for y'all :umad:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Hire mercenaries (from the developing world, it's "only" $30 million), to hack and then physically destroy Tik Tok's servers

• $5 mil goes to a top notch call center
  • $5 mil goes to a team of cat burglars
  • $5 mil goes to an improvised explosives expert
  • $15 mil goes into recreating this:

At the nearest town where Tik Tok's servers are hosted on the exact same day the plan commences, it'll be advertised as a pop up carnival from a front non-profit "Fun For Fun's Sake", there will be non-union vendors, clown college flunkies, bands, (public domain) movies being projected and what the public doesn't know – millions of helium filled balloons.

The fallout? Let's just cross that bridge. No more bird/faq/jit/cac babble for y'all :umad:

Joker-Arthur.gif

very nice :russ: