Coli Cacman tactic exposed: “I’ll Take a picture of my arm”

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In an interview w/ a Sicario, it was revealed that the reason why we see babies getting beheaded by chainsaw on video is because every act of violence was met by a "one up" by the opposing cartel.

Essentially, there is no end to the slippery slope.

The Coli version is basically every "proof" procedure is going to become invalid to the point where proof arm pic -----> then not good enough ----> proof face pic -----> then not good enough ----> proof video -----> then CGI tech makes it not good enough ----> Meet a Coli poster in person ------> not good enough because you and your coli friend are in on it -----> MEET ME ON VIDEO IN PERSON ----> Can't trust it because something was slipped in my drink and I can't for sure say the whole bar wasn't part of the conspiracy to prove poster John Doe was black b/c of a Coli thread about whether white people can dance or not.

:snoop:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
In an interview w/ a Sicario, it was revealed that the reason why we see babies getting beheaded by chainsaw on video is because every act of violence was met by a "one up" by the opposing cartel.

The Coli version is basically every "proof" procedure is going to become invalid to the point where proof arm pic -----> then not good enough ----> proof face pic -----> then not good enough ----> proof video -----> then CGI tech makes it not good enough ----> Meet a Coli poster in person ------> not good enough because you and your coli friend are in on it -----> MEET ME ON VIDEO IN PERSON ----> Can't trust it because something was slipped in my drink and I can't for sure say the whole bar wasn't part of the conspiracy to prove poster John Doe was black b/c of a Coli thread about whether white people can dance or not.

:laff::laff::laff:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

Look at this one