• Should we play every two weeks

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
For those of you who don't know I organized a few coli civil wars with R6 being our next game of choice in which coli members get to go against other coli members lead by a captain. What captains night is or what i envision is us setting up a time and date each month or every two weeks that we get on as a forum and play against each other in different games. The captain style is having two coli members go head to head pick teams and go against each other

I believe this can become a success but i wanted us as members to discuss things that can make this experience for us better

First thing i wanted to discuss was and have a vote on was having a belt or champion for each captain that wins @TheMaster #teamsound already has the BF1 belt but I want to vote on should we have one belt for R6 and BF1 combined or 1 unified belt for BF1 and R6 and every other game has separate belts

Second i wanted to discuss how frequently we run these events of us getting on together and running it doesn't have to be for a belt but more for a community just to get on and have fun so we will vote on that

A example is should we run bf1 on the week of the 1st of the month and run a R6 night on the week of the 15th of the month

Third i just want us to discuss a time then ill add a voting poll later for these events

Also want to discuss rules for these events like sign up process for games like r6 would be great BF1 when they add password protect it will be easier

Also shout out to @cook and @Brooklynzson for the coli experince :salute:

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!! AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!

@IrateMastermind
@Rain
@TheGregReaper
@chemicalsword
@Ineedmoney504
@TheRealfG
@DrunkenNovice
@krackdagawd
@Jax
@CTech83