Coli Community Help these Brothas Out @Gravity @The Wave

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Oh I see....I'm a c00n because I just wont take your word for it that white supremacists wil take my job of 12 years away from me..even tho u have absolutly no idea what it is I do for money.

This must me a new definition for what a c00n is.

:jbhmm:
Have fun being their c00n pet :umad:

Blackout

Daps
Who is they? What are their names?

:jbhmm:

How's your relationship with your mom by the way? She still verbally abusing you?
My parents never verbally abused me

Weak ass c00n lol

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
My parents never verbally abused me

Weak ass c00n lol

:francis:

ok i'm not going back and forth with someone who has mommy issues saying the same thing over and over again on a Saturday. You were boo hooing about the issues u had with your mom recently now u acting brand new. You are a liar and a weirdo.

I challenged your claim...u never explained your claim...u just responded with empty name calling that never backed your claim.....you're weirdo status.

U can have the last word.

Blackout

Daps

ok i'm not going back and forth with someone who has mommy issues saying the same thing over and over again on a Saturday. You were boo hooing about the issues u had with your mom recently now u acting brand new. You are a liar and a weirdo.

I challenged your claim...u never explained your claim...u just responded with empty name calling that never backed your claim.....you're weirdo status.

U can have the last word.
Me and my mom is cool. You trying to start rumors like a little girl cuz you weak.

You a c00n and trippin :pachaha:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
thread is lame and dry:russell:

tenor.gif

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps