Coli Dark Gang

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just posting this in every thread: I enabled it early. I'm still working on it so ya'll may see some minor things change here and there. Don't want brehs losing eyesight out here :mjlol:

And by the way, none of the skins converted properly. So I'm working to bring some of them back but I'm not guaranteeing anything. We were on a 4 year old outdated system before. It's completely different

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just posting this in every thread: I enabled it early. I'm still working on it so ya'll may see some minor things change here and there. Don't want brehs losing eyesight out here
:mjlol:

And by the way, none of the skins converted properly. So I'm working to bring some of them back but I'm not guaranteeing anything. We were on a 4 year old outdated system before. It's completely different now

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just posting this in every thread: I enabled it early. I'm still working on it so ya'll may see some minor things change here and there. Don't want brehs losing eyesight out here
:mjlol:

And by the way, none of the skins converted properly. So I'm working to bring some of them back but I'm not guaranteeing anything. We were on a 4 year old outdated system before. It's completely different now

I appreciate ya :hug: