Coli Elite: Hillary cannot be President for this obvious reason

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you seem to think her lying, her breaking the law, her being unlikable, her hating blacks, etc is why but it isn't.

The no.1 reason why she can't be president is that she can't even get a secret clearance, let alone a top secret clearance.

Let me be clear. In order to be the top executive, you must absolutely not be able to be blackmailed.

Right now, out of every single top level politician in the country, she is 100x more likely to be straight up blackmailed by foreign interests more then anyone else.

Let's be clear. The former head of the CIA said "I would lose my respect for other countries foreign intelligence agencies is they didn't have her emails."

That means that they have classified information signed and dated by Hillary. You thought Obama was soft? Wait until Putin says, "We are taking Ukraine and if you so much as say the word "Russia," we will destroy you and your family."
putin.jpg

She could not be appointed CURRENTLY to any high level executive office because she would not be able to get a security clearance.

We have to be realistic here. She is a disaster waiting to happen.

She does not need to be charged with anything. She simply cannot pass a security check. She can't even log into a government computer let alone take the oath as commander and chief.

I know. I am an administrator for the federal government. She wouldn't even qualify for a Personal Identification Verification card.

TDLR:

• Hillary is compromised by foreign nations and domestic hackers.
  • Hillary cannot qualify for a security clearance due to this.
  • indictment or not, she wouldn't be able to even legally log into a government computer after this.
  • Security clearance does not take into account criminal intent. If you are not responsible or are compromised, you cannot get a security clearance.
  • Even things as small as "a large amount of debt" disqualifies you because "you can be bribed." Imagine what "I know how Saudi Arabia got their weapons deal with the US Mrs. Clinton" will work for her foreign policy negotiating power.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: What kinda nonsense is this? You really think if she's elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES some bureaucrat is gonna be like "Sorry madam president, but you can't have a security clearance" and win that battle? :mjlol:

its called government 101. If you can't get a security clearance, you can't be in contact with classified information.

its the law.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its dumb shyt like this that make it very hard to take this forum seriously.
Dudes are so deranged in their hatred of Clinton that they are unable to even recognize the idiotic bullshyt they type out.

Poster is a certified issuer of PIV cards for the FAA. Clearly has no idea what a security clearance is or the laws for which one cannot approve an individual for one...

Dat logic

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
How can you blackmail her? We already know that she is a crook and lesbian and nobody gives a fukk! What could she be hiding that wouldn't just get shrugged off or chalked up to haters gonna hate?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Its dumb shyt like this that make it very hard to take this forum seriously.
Dudes are so deranged in their hatred of Clinton that they are unable to even recognize the idiotic bullshyt they type out.
The forum regulars are fine, whenever you see this shyt it's someone you never heard of before this election. But when I tried to crush all the trolling I was somehow being biased. You all can deal with this bullshyt now. When I put up a poll about this shyt everyone said let it rock.

Side note: What the fukk is a coli elite?