Coli fathers: Help ya'll :mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

It’s all over for me. It was a good life and I’ve known a lot of good people. But now, it’s a wrap. I was awoken this morning to something terrifying. An event that took my happy go lucky, peaceful life and flipped it upside down, shook all the money out it’s pockets, and tossed it to the side like laundry. I heard a rattle on the door knob. I rolled over and watched in horror as two pajama clad monsters burst into the room with looks of joy and anticipation. As the fear and despair froze on my face, the 2 intruders proceeded to climb on the bed and plant their diapered butts on my chest. This had to be a mistake. I yelled for their security detail, ie their older siblings. ‘Which one of you took these…these childlike creatures out of their holding cells? Hm? Who did it?’ The accused stared at me blankly. Well actually just one of the accused. His younger, more mischievous co-worker was still deep in slumber. He looked at me, eyes pleading mercy ‘I didn’t let them out I swear. I just woke up’. With every fiber of my being I wanted to believe this to be a lie. Despite the pure innocence in his eyes I had to believe him a liar. But I couldn’t. I took a struggle breath as I my chest remained compressed by the weight of baby butts. I glanced at my wife, standing stiffly in the bathroom doorway. My heart went out to her. I saw on her face the same realization I was slowly coming to accept against my own will. I wanted to hold her, tell her that it would be ok. But I was unable to comfort her. Baby butts remained planted firmly on my body, pinning me to the mattress like an overmatched wrestler. ‘It’s over’ she said. I wanted to lie, to provide an alternate explanation. But the truth was the truth. The twins had figured out how to get out of their cribs. No one is safe. No place is sacred. Pray for me. Pray for us. Pray for all of us….

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I still have a video of my daughter climbing out her crib.

The scariest shyt though is waking up in the middle of the night and seeing them standing right next to the bed staring at you
:wow:
yo that's terrifying. My 7 yr old did that a few weeks back. Roll over from dreaming about chilling on a yacht with my wife and Rihanna and lil homie just standing next to you like
images

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
When my son was 5 he figured out how to pick the lock to the bedroom im in here getting it in :shaq: then i hear a jiggle jiggle of the knob next thing the door opened :dwillhuh:

My daughter would walk out her room thru their shared bathroom to use the bathroom in our room, handle her biz, come give me kiss then roll out back to her room ... took over a year to break her out that habit

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
When my son was 5 he figured out how to pick the lock to the bedroom im in here getting it in :shaq: then i hear a jiggle jiggle of the knob next thing the door opened :dwillhuh:

My daughter would walk out her room thru their shared bathroom to use the bathroom in our room, handle her biz, come give me kiss then roll out back to her room ... took over a year to break her out that habit

Man my babies done already figured out how to lock/unlock their door. So now I gotta worry about them locking themselves in their room. May have to flip the door locks smh