Coli Females/Astrologists: Why do people hate Cancers so much?

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Because cancer men are the worst sign to date
They are manipulative, liars, mama's boy, emotional, cry baby, nothing is their fault

My friend warn me not to date them but I didn't listen I really really regret it I will never touch them again. They give you so much headache, stress, confusion, and more

Negged

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Was this a subtle brag thread :ohhh:

CAN YOU TRUST YOUR CANCER MAN

The simplest answer is – yes. You can trust your Cancer man. He does confuse privacy with dishonesty from time to time, and has the excessive need to protect himself from the outer world by keeping secrets, but when he decides to let someone into his world, he will share almost everything with that person. If he does tell a lie, it will usually be about a small thing that could benefit them both. A typical Cancer lie usually involves a secret savings account. Other than that, he is not prone to adultery, the chase of young new partners, or in a desperate need for a constant change of scenery.

:ehh: responsible, mature not down for the BS. Basically husband material.

Sounds alot like me, husband material:ehh:

They are manipulative, liars, mama's boy, emotional, cry baby, nothing is their fault

My friend warn me not to date them but I didn't listen I really really regret it I will never touch them again. They give you so much headache, stress, confusion, and more

Sounds like dealing with women.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps

Seems like that guy did a number on you. :picard:

Scorpio is the best water sign.

Tis all. :queen:

that sign must have the ugly trait of narcissism because this ain't about you. :hhh: