Coli Finna Be Mad At Me: Men, your ultimate dating goal should be to be a SIMP :)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nah OP.

I am a Christian so I believe a man should see G-d in his wife, and she should see G-d in him. The wife is the property of the husband, and the husband is the property of the wife. They are one body so when one falls into error they both fall into error. You must correct those faults because if you don't they can grow and cause greater faults in the body.

Besides, would you want to walk around being wrong or would you rather be corrected of your errors so that you aren't out here being a complete fool?

If your wife/woman cannot and will not listen when you attempt to correct her errors, then she is a fool that will likely end up destroying the home you and her have built/trying to build.

Good luck and happy holiday season to thecoli!

:myman:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah OP.

I am a Christian so I believe a man should see G-d in his wife, and she should see G-d in him. The wife is the property of the husband, and the husband is the property of the wife. They are one body so when one falls into error they both fall into error. You must correct those faults because if you don't they can grow and cause greater faults in the body.

Besides, would you want to walk around being wrong or would you rather be corrected of your errors so that you aren't out here being a complete fool?

If your wife/woman cannot and will not listen when you attempt to correct her errors, then she is a fool that will likely end up destroying the home you and her have built/trying to build.

Good luck and happy holiday season to thecoli!

:myman:
I never said that. Have comprehension skills my guy.

“Who is willing to STFU even if they are "right" and find another approach to get their point across, maybe another day, maybe a different tone.”

One of the greatest coaches ever said that a true leader doesn’t miscommunicate. If the players don’t get the point, it’s on the coach to learn how to deliver the information better.

So, I didn’t say don’t correct a flaw or don’t teach your wife, I’m saying that for someone you truly love and are with long term, if there is something recurring or something up that you and her aren’t seeing eye to eye on, sometimes you need to let it go, reset your approach and try something totally different, because you care more about your relationship and growth then doing it “your way”, while still standing on the result and the change that you expect and need.

And sometimes, once in awhile, you take that hour/day/week and actually come to terms that you really don’t care about the issue as much as you thought you did in the moment.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I never said that. Have comprehension skills my guy.

“Who is willing to STFU even if they are "right" and find another approach to get their point across, maybe another day, maybe a different tone.”

One of the greatest coaches ever said that a true leader doesn’t miscommunicate. If the players don’t get the point, it’s on the coach to learn how to deliver the information better.

So, I didn’t say don’t correct a flaw or don’t teach your wife, I’m saying that for someone you truly love and are with long term, if there is something recurring or something up that you and her aren’t seeing eye to eye on, sometimes you need to let it go, reset your approach and try something totally different, because you care more about your relationship and growth then doing it “your way”, while still standing on the result and the change that you expect and need.

And sometimes, once in awhile, you take that hour/day/week and actually come to terms that you really don’t care about the issue as much as you thought you did in the moment.

If you have to "stfu and find another approach" because she isn't listening, then that validates my post.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have to "stfu and find another approach" because she isn't listening, then that validates my post.
No it doesn’t.

Your girl ain’t perfect and neither are you.

Every single human you know will sometimes go against or not agree with the advice of someone else, no matter who the person telling them is.

People who are doing better in life probably don’t make the mistake of ignoring good advice or direction than others, but we all look back at some time or point, and it will happen again, wheee we say “ahhhh he/she was right”

Wtf is your life like where every decision you made or are making has been correct :dahell:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No it doesn’t.

Your girl ain’t perfect and neither are you.

Every single human you know will sometimes go against or not agree with the advice of someone else, no matter who the person telling them is.

People who are doing better in life probably don’t make the mistake of ignoring good advice or direction than others, but we all look back at some time or point, and it will happen again, wheee we say “ahhhh he/she was right”

Wtf is your life like where every decision you made or are making has been correct :dahell:

I listen more than I speak.

Most of my decisions have been correct because of that habit. I am not out here trying to reinvent the wheel because most people wiser than me have already made every bad decision I could ever think of making, so I listen to them and take the correct approach.

Your woman should ultimately listen to your advice. You shouldn't have to find a different approach, and if that approach fails, find another approach, and so on ad infinitum until you finally give up under the guise of "it's not that important".

Good luck out here. I pray you can see the error in that line of thinking sooner as opposed to later.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listen more than I speak.

Most of my decisions have been correct because of that habit. I am not out here trying to reinvent the wheel because most people wiser than me have already made every bad decision I could ever think of making, so I listen to them and take the correct approach.

Your woman should ultimately listen to your advice. You shouldn't have to find a different approach, and if that approach fails, find another approach, and so on ad infinitum until you finally give up under the guise of "it's not that important".

Good luck out here. I pray you can see the error in that line of thinking sooner as opposed to later.
You comprehensive and imagination of the gaps in between words is incredible

I never said to give advice and keep finding aporoaches until you give up, that’s stupid. I mean get into reality bra

I can’t even quantity this with an explanation if that’s what you gathered