coli girls in their 20's who aint getting pipped..yall wasting your prime sex years

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, :salute: to all the ladies who ain't jumping on dikk to dikk. As long as she cooks/cleans; doesn't attention whore on the web/in public, and she carries herself w/ class, she should have no problem getting a decent dude provided she's in decent shape.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how do you explain the cougar, milf, and gilf phenomenon :skip:

ChocolateCake

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
in Allah hand
Post Numero Uno!

I have a better idea.. Why don't you go head and pipe these single baby mommas and rats with multiple kids by multiple men that are already used up.. They are there at your disposal... Strap up boss!!!!

dame, someone had a bad relationship or been looking at the wrong placese....:rudy:

there are a lot of fine, classy educated females... you just need to leave the hood... SMH:stopitslime:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The majority of women don't even learn to use their vagina's properly until they're in their late 20's and had sex with over 20 men.

Thats why the best p*ssy comes from destitute single grandmothers in the hood :noah:

ChocolateCake

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
in Allah hand
I fukking loathe girls who live by that rule. shyt is retarded. I know a 'Christian' girl who dated alot of guys but she always ends up getting dumped because of her refusal to put out. Add to the fact that she has a boring personality.

That's the real reason, sex is not everything in a relationship... i have never dumped because of sex... you got to be alive, not dead spice it up...

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
That's the real reason, sex is not everything in a relationship... i have never dumped because of sex... you got to be alive, not dead spice it up...

Not really. Women are boring in general. As long as you have sex with us we're willing to put up with your boring personality. Ever noticed why we ignore you when the game is on or when we're playing xbox/NBA 2K? Unless you're flashing your titties (preferably 32DD or more) or have a willingness to engage in deep philosophical conversations (very unlikely especially with black women) we pay you no mind.

ChocolateCake

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
in Allah hand
Not really. Women are boring in general. As long as you have sex with us we're willing to put up with your boring personality. Ever noticed why we ignore you when the game is on or when we're playing xbox/NBA 2K? Unless you're flashing your titties (preferably 32DD or more) or have a willingness to engage in deep philosophical conversations (very unlikely especially with black women) we pay you no mind.

:damn: nikka please...

just know the reasons you guys do that is become you can't multitask, and don't let me start on educated conversation :birdman:

paying no mind ish is sooooooo lame. if you don't give a fuk, you wouldn't wanna fuk us every chance you get...:wtb:

just know, without us there will be no you!!^_^!!