Coli history Scholars, explain to me why Malcolm X felt H. L. Hunt was funding Elijah Muhammad/N.O.I

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He probably had FBI informants show him receipt or saw it himself. He was like third most powerful member.

He didn't want to believe Elijah was fukking hoes either at first.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I wouldn’t be surprised, in the Manning Marble Autobiography of Malcolm X, they discuss how much Elijah Muhammad traveled, he had home all across America, many of which housed the multiple women he had relations with. In addition at one point in he had even sent Malcolm when he was in good standing with the N.O.I to strike an understanding and potential deal with the KKK, based on their strong interests in preserving their own race.

If he was willing to fraternize with certain figures based off that, I don’t think it’s far fetched that at some point after or while Malcom was there he had made some other deal with a white figure.

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Yeah Malcolm knew how much money was coming in from the followers and it wasn’t matching what Elijah was receiving.

Also did yall know that Malcolm had a heart attack in 1957, in my opinion it was probably from the stress of realising Elijah was a massive fraud.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Yeah Malcolm knew how much money was coming in from the followers and it wasn’t matching what Elijah was receiving.

Also did yall know that Malcolm had a heart attack in 1957, in my opinion it was probably from the stress of realising Elijah was a massive fraud.
Malcolm was only a 32 yr old young man in 1957 already having heart attacks?

:damn:

Last edited:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I usually am selective when picking my battles:hubie:

I advocate and believe everyone is entitled to a free unbridled mind/thought :blessed:

especially for my people:jawalrus:

But I do say if any of them should feel inclined to have their mind fettered:picard:

Join NOI or something promoting "black":gucci:

But realistically in the end, no matter if one route is more "scenic" than the other ( the promotion of "black" people as opposed to customs/rituals "gods" that look nothing like ones self) no matter how scenic the route if the destination is still missed, if it still leads you anywhere other than ultimate embitterment/ and optimum mind body and health of our people then whats the point:yeshrug:

Malcom himself met with KKK members:picard:

many things with NOI i take umbrage with, like said won't voice many :troll: because they do accomplish some relative good within our communities:ehh:

But with all that money they've amassed:dwillhuh:

Why do you think they promote/ that clean shaven corporate European image:comeon:
:dwillhuh:

To each their own however
:hubie: