Coli lawyers I need y'all insight

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I got a offer from a bank on a banking position but they said I have to take a FBI fingerprinting. I'm nervous because about 4 years ago I got arrested for Weed with the intent but it later got reduced to possession and I did diversion and got it dismissed. When I was in jail they fingerprinted me because I was arrested for a felony.

The job never asked me if I ever got arrested for a felony so I never told them. I know they're goin to see it but I hope they overlook it because it never amounted to anything.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I got a offer from a bank on a banking position but they said I have to take a FBI fingerprinting. I'm nervous because about 4 years ago I got arrested for Weed with the intent but it later got reduced to possession and I did diversion and got it dismissed. When I was in jail they fingerprinted me because I was arrested for a felony.

The job never asked me if I ever got arrested for a felony so I never told them. I know they're goin to see it but I hope they overlook it because it never amounted to anything.
Its going to flag, just be ready to answer honestly.
If they didn't ask there is nothing to worry about.
Weed shouldn't get you kicked out.