Coli...let's settle this once and for all: Which is better...The Documentary or Doctor's Advocate?

Which Game album is better?

• Total voters

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
That Blood Wolf album was his only trash album and even that had Bigger Than Me

Bigger Than Me and The Purge was heavily slept on...but I understand cause they were released on a trash ass compilation album....The Purge should have been saved for TD2.5

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Game even had a dope lol project he made in conjunction with a video game app he was associated with called Block Wars. Had some nice cuts on it. This is one that stood out to me:

mbz

Pro
Daps
The Doc

Mainly because it is EASILY his best produced album. The beats in that album easily shyt on releases till this date.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
A few people in here saying Game wasn't that good rapper on Documentary :what:

This is not the work of a rapper who is not that good:

Y'all buggin.

On The Documentary he was toned down a bit because it was meant to be a mainstream album that was easy to digest. They knew they had a chance for multi platinum.

Since Dr Dre and Aftermath was gone from the second album it was half mixtape / half mainstream release because Dre didn't EP, Henchman and Game did.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i'll go with the documentary, but i think game improved rapping wise on doctor's advocate. i think documentary gets the edge for better production. lax is probably a good mix of both with great beats and great lyrics. game really has made some good albums including the red album and jesus piece. that man has a really good ear for beats.

i'm gonna go relisten to doctor's adocate though on the strength of this thread.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Documentary is a classic. Dr’s Advocate was great.

I say this in every Game thread, as a person dude is a clown, but damn he knows how to pull together great projects.

Even with all the name dropping, Blood hasn’t dropped a wack album.

That’s quite an accomplishment for a veteran M.C.