Coli Married Folks,Do You Agree With This Broad??

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Live TV
Life, But Better - Sleep
Cameron Diaz: ‘We should normalize separate bedrooms’
By Sandee LaMotte, CNN
7 minute read
Published 10:04 PM EST, Wed December 20, 2023
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 02: Guitarist Benji Madden and actress Cameron Diaz attend House of Harlow 1960 x REVOLVE on June 2, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Donato Sardella/Getty Images for REVOLVE)
Sleeping in separate bedrooms should be normalized, said film star Cameron Diaz, seen here with her husband, Benji Madden, in 2016 in Los Angeles.
Donato Sardella/Getty Images
CNN

He snores until the walls rattle. She gives off a massive amount of body heat. One of you is a cover hog, kicks at night or takes consistent 3 a.m. bathroom breaks. Maybe you sleepwalk or suffer from insomnia. Such nighttime disturbances are all too common, experts say.

Shot of an attractive young woman sleeping in her bed in the morning at home
Sleep this way to add almost 5 years to your life
Even film star Cameron Diaz has an opinion on the matter, calling for separate marital bedrooms in a December 2023 podcast of “Lipstick on the Rim,” hosted by Molly Sims and Emese Gormley.

“We should normalize separate bedrooms,” Diaz said, while discussing her marriage of eight years to Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden, whom she called “wonderful.”

“To me, I would literally, I have my house, you have yours. We have the family house in the middle. I will go and sleep in my room. You go sleep in your room. I’m fine,” she said. “And we have the bedroom in the middle that we can convene in for our relations

:heh:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
It’s common sense.

You’re two human beings, you both have different sleeping styles, maybe one person snores, etc… why wouldn’t you want your own bed if this is the person you’re gonna be with until you die?

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I think more marriages evolve to this practice than we might think...but I'm thinking after years of being together.

Daps
It’s common sense.

You’re two human beings, you both have different sleeping styles, maybe one person snores, etc… why wouldn’t you want your own bed if this is the person you’re gonna be with until you die?
So you can roll over and have middle of the night, and morning sex

:dahell:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if her intentions are pure. But she makes a great point

Part of the reason Marriages or even Serious relationships end is because of the unspoken forcing of 24/7 interaction with each other. Alot of people lose themselves in relationships. Nothing is more underrated than alone time to center your thoughts. Makes you a better companion to your significant other as well

Last edited: