Coli Ohio heads....who's repping that 937?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Shout out to all sides of Ohio.

Columbus, of course. The Land, The 'Nati, that Dirty Field, DYT, Toledo, YO, AK, etc

Yall nikkaz know what it is man.

Born in Illinois, but Ohio is the only other state I ever lived in. I'm quick to check a nikka for talkin down on Ohio.

Ohio was the 1st time I experienced those drive thru liquor stores:wow:

The GOAT Kroger i ever been to is on East Broad on the outside of 270. The way they remodeled that joint:wow: (I always gotta go to a Kroger in whatever city im in :pachaha:)

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Shout out to all sides of Ohio.

Columbus, of course. The Land, The 'Nati, that Dirty Field, DYT, Toledo, YO, AK, etc

Yall nikkaz know what it is man.

Born in Illinois, but Ohio is the only other state I ever lived in. I'm quick to check a nikka for talkin down on Ohio.

Ohio was the 1st time I experienced those drive thru liquor stores:wow:

The GOAT Kroger i ever been to is on East Broad on the outside of 270. The way they remodeled that joint:wow: (I always gotta go to a Kroger in whatever city im in :pachaha:)

That kroger is ratchet fam lmao i go to the one in gahanna personally but that walmart off 161 use still turns into a club at midnight

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Yo funny story i was at avalon this past weekend saw :myman: greg oden nikka had on a polo tee with his size 20 air force ones on the man was a walking giant

hot nikka came on and they had the lights on this nikka in vip he hit the
es5ae53ahgbm4nhwifbk.gif

shyt had me dying

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That kroger is ratchet fam lmao i go to the one in gahanna personally but that walmart off 161 use still turns into a club at midnight
That Kroger nice as hell on the inside tho :pachaha:

That Wal-Mart by Easton tho......dont truss it lol.