Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@NotaPAWG Reddit’s sex commentary:

Urethral sounding: Tips? Advice? So wow here we go. Never thought I'd ask about this. So recently the love of my life and I were having sex. To go back a little...I love penises and one of my favorite things to do post or pre coitus is to play around with them. My boyfriend's lovely cock has a larger than normal urethral opening and since I first noticed this I've always wanted to stick something in it instead of just make it talk and make cute faces. Anyway fast forward last time we were having sex I asked, jokingly, what if I slid my tongue ring into the opening. He actually said yes! Now I've only seen urethral sounding in the context of OH WHAT THE fukk WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Not hey this could be hot. But when he said yes it suddenly became...hot. And when I slightly slid my tongue ring in his urethra and he got hard, it became even hotter. Now we're extremely interested in taking it a little further but I know nothing about shoving a rod up someone's dikk. So anyway, questions I have. Is it safe? Are there specific precautions we need to take? What are good urethral sounding toys? What have been your experiences? Any other things you'd like to share? Thanks in advance to an awesome subreddit!!!
Sep 27, 2016

NotaPAWGBanned

And look who else made an appearance, none other than @Shadow King - the cacette caper
Sep 27, 2016

Shadow KingQuiet N***a Loud ChoppaSupporter
:huhldup::whoa::demonic:

——

a77e985e9227d97f62f0e12512bf46bf_w200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch - League of Mammies indeed.
Nothing wrong with that she doesn't owe black people anything, I just pray she doesn't rap the n word with all the rap she listens to :sadcam:
@biscuitsnbangers do you date black men? And what type of black men you attracted to?

it wasn’t just the c00ns-wench set was caping for this cac too.
:ohhh:
hattie-mcdaniel-mammy-69489.gif

Really out here on some ^^ people went straight up retahded in the presence of this cac. Acting deaf and blind to this thread, It all makes so much sense rn- the Rabbit hole of exposure
:stopitslime::palm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmaoooo you dont pay attention to my ass but you ready for an entire expose and thread about me. Incredible.

Lmaoooo yes you got me exposed honey. Im here to defend whites and align with their political views. Not yall who spent years falling for and spreading that John Tanton ADOS anti-immigrant shyt.

And yes #ADOS was absolute fukking right wing astroturf TRASH that accomplished NOTHING besides breeding a whole clique of aimless wannabe militance including yourself eager to either vote yee haw Republican or see black folks passively hand over political power to Republicans. Thank God the shyt is dead and folks realized Yvette Carnell was a deranged idiot and Tariq Nasheed is a shameless hustler. Quote that one.

You and the same clique that spent the past 5 years co-signing and falling for John fukking Tanton, ADOS, right wing, "immigrants taking over", paranoid anti liberal, Fox News Contributor babble and then going silent when your "movement" got exposed are the ones aiding, enabling, and abbetting right wing white power ideologies on this forum. Not "others." Its yall. How you think you earned that "WOAT" badge?

You and the rest of your clique obsessed with fukking "c00n immigrants" need to get banned just as soon as the weirdo cacs you attract.

Yeah, checkmate. Youre ability to deflect from whatever point anyone makes by stalking their post history and creating conspiracies in your head about who they are, where they come from, or whatever agenda you make up is strange and psychotic. I know you dont got shyt going on in real life so spending all day role playing as this gossipy militant, stalking others on an internet forum is what works for your self esteem. Its almost cute but I stand by everything I say. The loudest militants brandishing hashtags and bullshyt and spreading all their right wing propaganda about "immigrants" "liberals" and "others" are every bit as problematic as a cac and yalls rhetoric and constant striving for division is what makes this place a welcoming space for them.
This dude really thinks I’m reading all of this shyt??
:mjtf:
Not I.
@The Velvet Soul’s posts in this thread read like
lggcwdnd48651.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1*AWX4qo-1hrvVGW0wfibE3w.png

*something something ADOS… something something leave coli pawgs alone ***because white lives matter too***c00nsplaining babble ***derail derail derail blah blah blah..Biden Kamala Africa lhhggfesfrk lygfdsggf ban, Coli AA posters, leave massa’s misses alone, *something immigration xenophobia because because because of the wonderful things he does, I’m off to see the wizard on stoop kid’s magic school bus because Nickelodeon and yada yada nada alt right common sense is not common it is uncommon
a968163699244880b85aab3243689b31.gif
:snooze:

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
And that’s why she’s on ignore. They love subbing and thinking her shyt won’t get rocked for the audacity:smile:. You scary ass females be safe out here tho :wow:
Never had to ignore anyone here - and there are a few nikkas that irritate me - but yep, this nicole bot trying way too fukking hard:russell:. I don't care that you occasionally make a sensible point if the rest of your unhinged babble is this insufferable lmao. How you gonna call other black women mammies? Them be the ones to watch but i digress. Yall continue to let "her" cook.
And yes, I am a sleeper agent recently activated to take you out. May the best alt account win :comeon:. Happy Kwanzaa to you, my black KwEen.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all niccas with these fake ass Caribbean-FBAADOSXYZ rah rah U.S.A. rivalries. Give it a rest already, damn. Not every fukking thing is about "black Americans/ADOS" ethnic purity tests. No one fukking cares. People would take y'alls shyt more serious if it wasn't so damn try-hard.
Everything regarding "blackness" has everything to do with black people entirely stupid. Not just your made up hashtag.

No, you, your fellow netbanging hasthag squad, Yvette c00nell, Mink Slide, nor Tonetalks useless asses are not the all embodying authorities and victims of "blackness." You can stay in lala lands and keep stroking your insecurities if it makes you feel better.

Neither Owens nor Cardi ever claimed to speak for "black Americans" politically or culturally at any point here. How are they speaking for you? In fact this conversation is hardly even about black people or race in general, it's more them getting at each other over women's sex lives.

Owens is a white power conservative who hates and denigrates all black people, not just "black Americans/ADOS." Owens shyts on everyone who is not a white conservative. She called Cardi B a disgrace and poor example to all women. Cardi hit back at her for being self-hating and promoting sexist views of women serving (white) men even while pregnant, reinforcing mammy stereotypes. I hope you don't think being a "mammy" is either a "black American" thing exclusively nor something worth fighting, claiming and sticking your nose up over. No one said anything about the "black American" community specifically at all, you just seem to need attention. Owens can get smoke from anyone of any ethnic background because she deserves it. Owens is just as critical of black (and white) Latinos as she is of black Americans and just about everyone who isn't white and Republican.

It's only you obsessive weirdos always looking to turn black people against each other in every damn thread on some next level c00nery. shyt is try-hard.

This dude sounds like @NotaPawg’s Nationalism tirade

and the pure IRONY of this poster
This thread was another gathering place for people that need to just be banned. This lady was the leading voice of white nationalist conservatism in America before Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson came through, and she still is. Like I said earlier in this thread, this is a woman who publicly CELEBRATES the death of Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of George Zimmerman like it's a national holiday, and here she is CELEBRATING a white nationalist terrorist who took a long arm ILLEGALLY to black protestors. C'mon now...I don't care WHAT nuanced philosophy of black power you believe in, anyone apologizing for, validating, or legitimizing this woman or her views in any way has no business being here. You have users in this thread who present themselves as pro-black movers and influencers, are telling people "don't vote for a black agenda!" all day and night, and then they are oddly passive of, if not promoting, white nationalism to boot....put two and two together and get rid of these clowns already.

We need to keep bumping threads like this. Again, I understand we want free and open speech here, but there is a full brigade of users here, particularly those hanging on to that "ADOS" hashtag, who are here astroturfing being "pro-black" to promote far-right wing ideologies and convince black people to not vote with the clear goal of engineering election outcomes. It's obvious and this manipulation of our discourse needs to be checked.

sheeesssh.. can’t make this shyt up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The Velvet Soul are you one of @NotaPawg’s former Hebrew Israelite’s exes?? Asking for a few friends

It depends.

For one, white women are about the only group of women who Ive ever seen identify as atheists. Any (black) woman you want is probably gonna have a religious identity, particularly Christianity (or Catholicism for those in Louisiana/Haitians).

Ive necer necessarily dated a church going girl before to be honest, but the only woman I ever dated who Is call heavily religious was THE freak of my entire life. The one who fukked it up for every girl after.

She talked up God, Jesus and all that more than any woman I ever met and was also the most sexually open woman I ever fukked with. Go figure.

She was also an extremely nurturing, housewife type. Loved to cook and clean. Rejected any form of feminism. Firmly believed in serving her man. Not that I demand this kind of shyt from women, but I ain't complaining if you insist on it.

Basically everything you would want from a church going girl she had it, and anything you didnt care for she didnt either.

Except she was a broke jump off who dated me at the time because I had a good job and a car. Had kids. Was constantly pushing me to marry her and give her children. Also she was more than ten years older than me. I wish so badly that she had herself together.

On the other hand I've dated women who claimed to be Christians and claimed Christian values are important to their life, but its only important to her as a means of controlling the relationship and her partners. She selectively chooses when Biblical values are important to her relationship when YOU want something, but quiz her on anything in the Bible and she is lost.

I wouldnt run away from a sexy woman because she identifies with Christianity and her Church. But I cant go for controlling, phony Bible thumpers who only care about their status as "wife" and expect missionary sex for life.

Again, as a black man, I cant imagine identifying as an atheist or being with a woman long term who is one. No matter what I think having some typw of spiritual foundation is attractive. A chruch going girl can still be your girl, it just depends on what you want out of that.
:patrice:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps

I think Kirsten Welker is gorgeous. Love her journalism work. And yes she is the most beautiful racially ambiguous woman I ever seen. If I called her "black" youd probably call that some affront to African Americans and "proof" of...something about me.

:unimpressed:

No I dont fukkin care that her husband is white. Shes still fine as hell, an amazing journalist, and probably an amazing mother and person in general. God bless her and her beautiful family.

Put tabs on that one.

Not all of us live with these endless insecurities and miserable chips on our shoilders that we have to look down on everyone and live as ultra hard close minded interner militants, denigrating anyone who was born to certain place, or certain parents, or who is a registered voting Democrat, or whatever the fukk is the new TLRepublican hardline. Again, yall are indistinguishable from radicalized ***** cac nerds that talk nothing but nonsense more reflectiv on their self loathing than anything else. Is this suppose to be one of your battery powered exposes on my post history? bytch, try harder.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
@The Velvet Soul are you one of @NotaPawg’s former Hebrew Israelite’s exes?? Asking for a few friends

:patrice:

Once again whats this proving?

If you didnt have the reading comprehension of a third grader and the integrity of a Trump supporter youd know clearly Im talking about a church going black woman I dated for a time.

She was a freak and the most sexually open woman Ive ever met despite her religious convictions. Threesome with her friends and all that. Eventually bounced.

Im not sure what youre accomplishing here sweety.

Again, I stand by everything Ive ever said. Your attempts to take peoples shyt and put into your own little conspiracy minded context is weird as hell.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
This dude sounds like @NotaPawg’s Nationalism tirade

and the pure IRONY of this poster

sheeesssh.. can’t make this shyt up.

And I just want everyone here who isnt a clit licking simp co-signing anything that @Nicole0416_646NYC or @HarlemHottie say, that her cherrypicked little post history expose proving Im an undercover anti-black agent is me shtting on Ann Coulter, Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, Tariq Nasheed and all the phony militants who co-sign these right wing and right wing adjacent idiots, including them.

Yall keep falling for these alt-right pro-black bots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.