Coli Producers That Use DAWS : Cubase, Reaper, ProTools, Audacity, Ableton etc , Outta Curiosity What Y'all Favorite/Least Favorite?

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
FAV: FL STUDIO ( I grew up using it, never had any issues ever)

SOMETIMES FAV: LOGIC ( it fukking crashes when I use the Model D/Model 15 synths)

Least: Garage band for beat making

My set up is unorthodox because, I use logic to only make beats and record on Garage band lol

It works for me

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Coli Producers That Use DAWS, Outta Curiosity What Y'all Favorite/Least Favorite? Been looking into a couple and just curious.

I use Acid 4.0 from 2002 and made this with it.
I mastered it using T-Racks.

If I'm forced to use new equipment since what I use is now unavailable I'd use Reaper and the new T Racks.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
I've been delving y'all and honestly I like FL studio, Acid Pro. There's Cakewalk that cool Tracktion is weird as hell to me

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Fav- Reaper (Its like Audacity on steroids)

Less Favorite- FL Studios (I tried again and again to enjoy the DAW but it just reeks of ughhhhhhh :francis: )

REAL6

All Star
Daps
The MPC software has been a godsend for me, the past 10 years.

Between that and Logic, I've been chillin'. Haven't been back to Pro Tools in a minute.

What's good also about the MPC software and logic is you can use it as a plug in within logic if you want to go that route.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Pro tools/logic/ mpc softwarer the trifecta

i dont like fl studio
but i dont thinks its bad....

i do not like abletons layout

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i use maschine for beats- i have tried fl studio, ableton live beat wise. i have recorded with pro tools, and ableton live, audacity, tracktion and cakewalk. to me they all similar in certain ways but the interface and layouts be different.

my least favorite probably is tracktion and cakewalk cause of layouts. they are not bad though.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I tried Reason way back in the day and hated it.
I strictly use FL Studio and I'd say I have very few complaints. Does everything I need it to, and my only issues are with work flow.

I keep telling myself I should get into hardware, and was one button click away from picking up an MPC Live at one point, but couldn't talk myself into spending the money. I think I'm okay without it, but every now and then I start getting the urge again. I just got back from a 2 week vacation and the whole time I was thinking that I wish I had something portable like that to carry around with me to make shyt on the fly. Would have definitely made my 14 hour flight a whole lot easier to manage.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Not a producer but Studio One is my preference for engineering, used ProTools for years but don't care for the archaic UI at this point.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Reason. Was messing with Ableton for a minute but I like the workflow with Reason. Been getting into MPC software but keep going back to Reason. Still use Recycle to chop/export and Wavelab for source treatment.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Had the Roland MV 8000 and 8800 before fully going FL.
Been on FL since about 2008. Tried Ableton but the piano roll in FL is more intuitive. So went back to FL.
I edit my drums in Edison, FPC for drum programming, use Fruity Slicer for sampling. Cant get easier than that.

Daps
Reppin
London
Reason. Was messing with Ableton for a minute but I like the workflow with Reason. Been getting into MPC software but keep going back to Reason. Still use Recycle to chop/export and Wavelab for source treatment.

I've used FL and Reason in the past (Wavelab to chop samples and bring them into FL and Reason) but with Ableton Live I found there's no need to use Wavelab (although I still use it to park up samples and use the markers for parts I want to sample down the line).

Like everyone is saying; it's about the workflow that speaks to you.