Coli True Hollywood Stories

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain his whole quote to me. I think I get it, but it feels like I might not understand the whole thing.

Basically while any space vessel will shield its inhabitants to a certain extent space is full of harmful cosmic ray radiation and solar energy particles.

PIA16938-RadiationSources-InterplanetarySpace.jpg

A new study highlights one of the big problems with extended space travel: galactic cosmic ray radiation. According to the report, astronauts on the International Space Station would receive doses that exceed their lifetime limits after just 18 months for women and two years for men. A Mars mission crew would be spending at least this long in the harsh radiation of deep space
Space Radiation Remains Major Hazard for Humans Going to Mars

cosmic_rays_dna1.png

Like I said melanin protects the astronaut-how much Idk,this is a topic needing MUCH RESEARCH! Therefore it makes sense that many humanoid aliens are actually black as former NASA chief investigator McClelland admits he met a 9 ft black alien.

Btw,most if not all the UFOs we see are actually reverse engineered CIA and Russia. There was a Puerto Rican or Latino in the late 80s,abducted by aliens he claimed were 8ft tall blacks. Others have said the same-I'm checking for links right now.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If this gets deleted, can someone give me the synopsis of the linkz that he said were very important to read. It's so many links and I couldn't read them all. It's the one with like 15 linkz.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
One of the finest celebrity chicks to ever grace the game was walking around at a function with nut on her face after allegedly giving head. Pics from the party are on the internet, but no one has ever noticed it. She probably didn’t know it was there either.

Arguably the biggest female sex symbol of the 21st century...

138 pages and still no picture? :stopitslime:

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can you explain his whole quote to me. I think I get it, but it feels like I might not understand the whole thing.

Only black people have bones dense enough to survive deep space travel. The other races bones would dissolve away from was The gravity. The condition is called osteoporosis.