• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Continuing with the club/chill theme.....You'll have 8 days to listen to the 4 songs below, decide, and vote.

Judging Criteria (slightly different from the beat battles)

1. Bars - How good are the lyrics and wordplay
2. Flow - How good is the delivery, voice, and overall style of the emcee
3. Beat - Does the production enhance the bars and flow of the overall song
4. Mixing - Overall clarity of the song and how clean it sounds
5. Potential - Would you listen again, do you wanna hear more...

@letti cook

@Mr. Leonidas

@bigrodthe1

LauderdaleBoss

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I don't got spotify so I can't play the first or the last track in their entirety, are either of them on Tidal/Audiomack/SC?

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
@LauderdaleBoss on this one. this track was the best represented as far as the total package of song, mixing, instrumental and vibe.

@Mr. Leonidas This track was dope when the track reached the 37 sec mark, the mix on the vocals changed which through me off and took away from the song.

@letti cook The beat was dope, I can't follow the lyrics though, and I was listening for the flow and words as well so that took away from it.

Vote @LauderdaleBoss

great battle fellas

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mmkay let me explain:

1st song was cool, and I would bump it in the chariot.
2nd song the lyrics was dope, but not really my style.
4th song was cool, and I think would do well as a mainstream song.

I don’t think Big Rod an’em had the “best” song (which is what the poll asks), but
I enjoyed it the most.

The hook was derivative and trite, the rapping was not particularly great...even
though the last dude finished well. However, that beat was maney. And I enjoy
ladies’ shaking asses, titties, freaky behavior and the shouting of “beeitch” in my music,
and this song had all of that.

So Big Rod takes this for me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked LauderdaleBoss track the best.

The Leonidis one was cool but dude high key sounds like Kanye.

bigrodthe1 was cool but....it's just a strip club anthem. He's kinda handicapped in a competition where we're talking about bars.

letti cook wasn't wack or anything but I'm just kinda indifferent to it.

Fred.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

bigrodthe1 was cool but....it's just a strip club anthem. He's kinda handicapped in a competition where we're talking about bars.

Fred.

That was Kanye

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

Fred.

LOL yea that was Kanye in the beginning and my verse comes second. Beat was made by my producer tho & I recorded everything via garageband on an ipad, hence the quality.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fastest Growing Mixtape By An Independent ArtistThanks to The Coli! Add One Of These Songs to the Poll:feedme:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Fastest Growing Mixtape By An Independent ArtistThanks to The Coli! Add One Of These Songs to the Poll:feedme:

Once a battle starts, I can't add to it, but.......

1. Listen and vote on this battle
2. Pick a song from your tape and DM me the song link and I'll add it to the next battle.

Thank you.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hex the criteria this week was club/chill vibe :francis: You know Big Rod got bars breh :mjcry:

Nah fam that wasn't a shot. :mjlol:

I'm saying club/chill is a wide ass category. It should've been narrowed down a bit. A lounge/club ain't necessarily gonna have the same vibe as a strip club. And obviously people in a strip club ain't gonna be like :krs: "where's the bars?!"

Fred.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Based off of the theme @bigrodthe1 gets this one, I came up in the prime era of BET Uncut (:mjlit:) and Rod's joint would fit right in:ohlawd:. This would joint would have the Detroit area strip clubs speakers also :damn:. mix was right too and the collab aspect worked well here.

@Mr. Leonidas track is dope, def felt the vibe there, imo a solo mission would've worked best on this instead of the collabo with kanye (very dope idea tho:ehh:). Waiting for that album breh:myman:

@LauderdaleBoss had the smoothest track overall probably, dope rhymes and production as usual. Voice and mic command is classic.

I went with the banger this round

I forgot to vote on the last one round, I gave Rod the edge on production but the mix on Rod's verse made it tough to decipher some of the bars, even though the flow and delivery was dope, but Lauderdaleboss and Mr L. was a tie/tough for me to decide as far as the victor:patrice:. Both of yall were spittin on there with nice beats to rock on as well.

@letti cook track is dope, I can rock with it as well. The vocal effect took a bit away from the track though. I think it would bang more without.