Coli Tunnel Song Battle (Rd. 6)

Who made the Best song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
i was going to go with mr.leonidas but that rape line had me like:francis::patrice:

had to go with chip ,

a bit more feedback, fire's track was the best "produced" track, but the other tracks had more of a hip hop vibe i u know what i mean. That leads me to Mr.Leonidas, flow was on point, the beat , etc, but u know:francis:

the other ones were again cool but some were either off mixing wise, weak flow etc

But u guys are just dope as hell i need to try and make beats weakly instead of every other week, if not am a be stagnant forever:beli:

Good looks bro. Much appreciated.

But rappers been saying they want to rape the game for a minute. Was that canceled in 2020? :unimpressed:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Couldn't vote on this one:francis:. I had some stuff typed out earlier, ended up sounding like i was jewelzing so i just deleted it/decided not to vote. It can never be simple with me. Nothing REALLY stood out like that to swing the vote to say this guy lost via critique, with all of the tracks being on point the way they are. I'll have to switch it up and vote on 1st instinct instead of marinating next time.