**Coli Verzuz 4** Who Makes Better Music (Chip Skylark vs BigRodThe1)

Who Makes the Better Music

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When that Hennessy in my system I turn into
giphy.gif

too drunk won’t box somebody gone get

giphy.gif

I’ll
giphy.gif

Yeah I get down like I’m

giphy.gif

The Brown, Machiaveli (Prod. by KING PAYDAY)

I’m trying to get this work
giphy.gif

I’m still in the projects you still getting

giphy.gif

So Special featuring Maverick

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rod made the harder tracks, but Chip had the diverse joints on deck.

Supreme was the best track out the bunch imo. Over Here gives a good run for the money tho.

Voted Chip, overall more polish, more diversity, and flexed more emceeing.

Good ass battle.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Rod made the harder tracks, but Chip had the diverse joints on deck.

Supreme was the best track out the bunch imo. Over Here gives a good run for the money tho.

Voted Chip, overall more polish, more diversity, and flexed more emceeing.

Good ass battle.
Yeah Chip is a tough opponent. Kid has too many Chambers. I made my playlist based upon what he did against flasha and NONE of these songs sound like those:mjcry:
I told you when I sent these joints that I was a little perplexed how I wanted to attack him so I said fukk it I'm going to just thug it out with him and he comes back in his introspective bag:martin:
I got that shyt too!!:to:
Anyway great battle. What I really like it's that different heads have said they thought EACH of the 6 tracks presented was somebody's favorite. Means we are doing SOMETHING right. :obama:
Even though I think I'm retiring from the emcee game as a featured artist. Time to hang up the mic:mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah Chip is a tough opponent. Kid has too many Chambers. I made my playlist based upon what he did against flasha and NONE of these songs sound like those:mjcry:
I told you when I sent these joints that I was a little perplexed how I wanted to attack him so I said fukk it I'm going to just thug it out with him and he comes back in his introspective bag:martin:
Anyway great battle. What I really like it's that different heads have said they thought EACH of the 6 tracks presented was somebody's favorite. Means we are doing SOMETHING right. :obama:
Even though I think I'm retiring from the emcee game as a featured artist. Time to hang up the mic:mjcry:

Exactly
but but but 6 songs is too many to listen to and you can't tell who makes better music that way. :mjlol:

we definitely doing something right fam

nikkas is showcasing their music and people are seeing how talented some cats are while getting new music. Win/Win

Besides if anybody were to ever blow up from the coli, I don't think we'd want some 1 hit wonder ass nikka to rep us.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol bro I been listening to your old freestyles on YouTube. At least I hope that’s you with locs