***Coli Verzuz*** Who Makes better music (Sccit vs LB)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My vote is in regards to the original scrap as far as Hard Hittaz and Last Wordz. I was kind of stuck on where to go there in regards to the pall, but wanted to clarify since a physical vote is needed. Might need another poll for the overall tracks.:ehh::wow:

Don't get caught up in his bullshyt fam. :mjlol:
Why would I post all this music in here for nikkas to only judge 1 song.

Its a Verzuz battle breh. You can't do that unless you have several songs to listen to. We not going off of 1 song where we just featured on that shyt. I only posted that group track because dude started making excuses saying that he didn't have any solo songs. All that shyt is in the other thread

Now if dude or whoever wants to make a battle between them 2 feature songs then they can make that in a new thread. In this thread we rating the overall music presented. This some coli historic shyt.
If he wanted to just battle with one verse he could have just wrote a new one and battled AV. Everybody was hyped for it but he ducked the offer. I did this shyt to keep the momentum going because he said he made better music too which means songs so we judging songs. 3 songs should be able to prove that right :manny:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Don't get caught up in his bullshyt fam. :mjlol:
Why would I post all this music in here for nikkas to only judge 1 song.

Its a Verzuz battle breh. You can't do that unless you have several songs to listen to. We not going off of 1 song where we just featured on that shyt. I only posted that group track because dude started making excuses saying that he didn't have any solo songs. All that shyt is in the other thread

Now if dude or whoever wants to make a battle between them 2 feature songs then they can make that in a new thread. In this thread we rating the overall music presented. This some coli historic shyt.
If he wanted to just battle with one verse he could have just wrote a new one and battled AV. Everybody was hyped for it but he ducked the offer. I did this shyt to keep the momentum going because he said he made better music too which means songs so we judging songs. 3 songs should be able to prove that right :manny:

BRUH U DOIN WAY TOO MUCH LMAO

U POSTED UP 2 JOINTS OF MINE FROM NEARLY A DECADE AGO WHEN I TOLD U I WASNT WIT THAT.. U JUST THOUGHT U WAS BEIN SLICK N EVEN THAT AINT WORKIN

THE REASON I DIDNT WANA PUT THAT UP IN A BATTLE IS BECAUSE THE MIXING & MASTERING ON MY MUSIC TODAY IS LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE SHIIT U TRIED TO PUT UP ON ME

AND ME N U BOTH KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS IF THIS WAS A BATTLE OF WHO WAS THE BETTER EMCEE

THATS WHY U POSTED A TRACK WHERE YOUR FAR SUPERIOR HOMIE WAS SPITTIN ON THE OPENING VERSE AS YOUR FIRST JOINT

DISINGENUOUS FUCCSHIIT HOMIE

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
BRUH U DOIN WAY TOO MUCH LMAO

U POSTED UP 2 JOINTS OF MINE FROM NEARLY A DECADE AGO WHEN I TOLD U I WASNT WIT THAT.. U JUST THOUGHT U WAS BEIN SLICK N EVEN THAT AINT WORKIN

THE REASON I DIDNT WANA PUT THAT UP IN A BATTLE IS BECAUSE THE MIXING & MASTERING ON MY MUSIC TODAY IS LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE SHIIT U TRIED TO PUT UP ON ME

AND ME N U BOTH KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS IF THIS WAS A BATTLE OF WHO WAS THE BETTER EMCEE

THATS WHY U POSTED A TRACK WHERE YOUR FAR SUPERIOR HOMIE WAS SPITTIN ON THE OPENING VERSE AS YOUR FIRST JOINT

DISINGENUOUS FUCCSHIIT HOMIE

Your ducking and excuses forced my hand. :manny:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your ducking and excuses forced my hand. :manny:

I TOLD U TO PUT OUR CURRENT WORK AGAINST EACHOTHER 1 VS 1 AND FOR THE PEOPLE TO ONLY JUDGE US AS EMCEES, BUT U ALREAD KNEW WHAT TIME IT WAS, SO U WANTED TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR BOYS DOPE SPITS. I C U.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I TOLD U TO PUT OUR CURRENT WORK AGAINST EACHOTHER 1 VS 1 AND FOR THE PEOPLE TO ONLY JUDGE US AS EMCEES, BUT U ALREAD KNEW WHAT TIME IT WAS, SO U WANTED TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR BOYS DOPE SPITS. I C U.

I only posted the group song cuz you aint have no solo joints. Hell that joint is 2 years old anyway. Remember you wanted a preview song anyway and when I posted it you automatically took it as my song I'm going in with. My newest song is Uppercut Season which is from May this year. It has one verse so even then if dudes wanted to match that up with your group song it don't matter. They got more than enough joints in here to decide on who better.

but real talk, I'm not gonna do anymore back n forth about this shyt. You going overtime with the quotes an alerts right now in 2 different threads. Let the music speak and leave it at that.
What's done is done so let the coli decide.

I'm gonna put you on ignore right now and take you off later this week when this shyt over and all the votes are in.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I only posted the group song cuz you aint have no solo joints. Hell that joint is 2 years old anyway. Remember you wanted a preview song anyway and when I posted it you automatically took it as my song I'm going in with. My newest song is Uppercut Season which is from May this year. It has one verse so even then if dudes wanted to match that up with your group song it don't matter. They got more than enough joints in here to decide on who better.

but real talk, I'm not gonna do anymore back n forth about this shyt. You going overtime with the quotes an alerts right now in 2 different threads. Let the music speak and leave it at that.
What's done is done so let the coli decide.

I'm gonna put you on ignore right now and take you off later this week when this shyt over and all the votes are in.

tenor.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LB of course. Been fukking with his music. Being objective and 100, Sccit isn't bad. Those tracks have some WC slap even though I'm a Boom Bap head. The difference is the bars. LB has more wittiness and cleverness. They both have unorthodox styles, LB has his shyt mastered. I can see it not being for everybody, but if you like it, you're never disappointed.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
2-1 Sccit.. @LauderdaleBoss i love your style on the ring radio presents track.. I think that's your lane

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm more known for the soulful produced joints, but I fukks with that hard angry trap shyt too. I love hip-hop too much to just only do one or the other.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
LB of course. Been fukking with his music. Being objective and 100, Sccit isn't bad. Those tracks have some WC slap even though I'm a Boom Bap head. The difference is the bars. LB has more wittiness and cleverness. They both have unorthodox styles, LB has his shyt mastered. I can see it not being for everybody, but if you like it, you're never disappointed.

Appreciate the breakdown bro.