Colin CaCowherd wants NFL to delay AFC championship game:mindblown:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Colin Cowherd is the same as Jason Whitlock in my mind -- and by that I mean, I cannot understand how anyone could possibly care what they say about anything.

The same way Whitlock opinions are ridiculed and ignored on this board...Cowherd's opinions should be treated the same way.

Anything Colin Cowherd related should be automatically tossed in the bushes.
This. I've probably had to listen to him longer than anyone on this board and he has been trash from day 1. He doesn't know jack shyt about any sport, he's basically what would happen if that loudass guy in the office who has an opinion on everything got his own show. Anyone who likes what he has to say about sports is exposing themselves. And the casual racism is just a cherry on top.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The game has to go on. If the Chiefs win on Sunday, Mahomes will be well-rested for the Super Bowl.

Besides, does Colin know how long Bills fans have been waiting for the opportunity to lose another Super Bowl? Why would he want them to wait longer than they have to? :mjgrin:

Daps
ScaryGiftedIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He'll play but maaaaaaaaaaaan if the Bills lay a hit on him and he's AQ Shipley status, Andy Reid's ass is COOOOOKED