Colin Powell passes from Covid

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Would be good of they included the good he did as well then. fukk them.
yea because i'm sure whatever 'good' he did off-sets the hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths in the middle-east.

y'all don't know your history. shyt's sad

the whole Bush administration are war criminals and should be in jail. Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice are no different.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Eat my shyt you short-attention span motherfukker, go cape for republican war criminals some more

yea because i'm sure whatever 'good' he did off-sets the hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths in the middle-east.

y'all don't know your history. shyt's sad

the whole Bush administration are war criminals and should be in jail. Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice are no different.

Look, cac… Keep that SAME energy when Bush, Clinton (both Hillary and Bill), Cheney, Biden, Pelosi, Chucky, Bernie (voted to bomb several nations), Trump, etc. all die too. They’re all complicit, right?
:stopitslime:

Matter of fact, keep that same energy for every soldier that went over there and fukked Iraq’s shyt completely up. Might as well go back to the Vietnam era and those who were involved.
:yeshrug:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Look, cac… Keep that SAME energy when Bush, Clinton (both Hillary and Bill), Cheney, Biden, Pelosi, Chucky, Bernie Trump, etc. all die too.
:stopitslime:

Matter of fact, keep that same energy for every soldier that went over there and fukked Iraq’s shyt completely up.
fukk Colin Powell, fukk George Bush (both of 'em), and fukk you.

:pacspit:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
fukk Colin Powell, fukk George Bush (both of 'em), and fukk you.

:pacspit:

That’s what I thought, cac. fukk the educated and highly respected Black Man first, huh? Not anyone else involved in the atrocities of American history, but primarily Colin Powell. He’s what’s wrong with this nation. It’s solely the Black Man’s fault.

Keep exposing yourself, you filthy demonic cac. We see you. Your credibility has been erased. You “progressive” and liberal cacs can’t help yourselves. Never fails.
:mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F211018094540-46-colin-powell-gallery.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I didn't realize so many black people actually liked him. and my parents are Jamaican :dead:

I guess that Obama flip allowed him to wash his reputation cause he was in the shytter during Bush.
The vast majority of us African Americans have always respected Colin Powell, this isn’t new or fake love:yeshrug:were not taking about somebody like Clarence Thomas. Now when he chokes on his cac pig of a wife’s p*ssy and dies, we won’t even pretend to care:hubie:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He was one of the only real ones on team bush :mjcry:
how was he 'real' he literally lied to start a war in a repeat of the Gulf of Tonkin:mjlol:

"Hey Colin, go in front of international tribunals and lie about finding material in the Middle-East that can be used to build 'weapons of mass destruction' so we can go invade Iraq and kill thousands of civilians :mjgrin: "
"Yes sir, Mr. George Bush, right away. :salute: "

If that's y'alls idea of a 'real one' idk wanna know what your idea of a fake one is :mjlol:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The vast majority of us African Americans have always respected Colin Powell, this isn’t new or fake love:yeshrug:were not taking about somebody like Clarence Thomas. Now when he chokes and dies on his cac pig of a wife’s p*ssy and dies, we won’t even pretend to care:hubie:
I mean I really am just seeing the outpouring of love and didn't realize it. I thought most black democrats kinda just tolerated him but to see the amount of respect he got even through the political disagreement is stunning.

Colin Powell and Michael Steele really are the last decent black republicans. They're a symbol of how far the GOP has fallen.

I knew people respected him, but I thought the bush years had damaged him more than it had.

He could have probably beat Bill Clinton for president lowkey...

And what's funny is during the Obama years he stood up to the republicans.

Dude was legit a giant, but even seeing a lot of black progressives I know saluting him is very interesting...