Coli's Own Inks Production Deal. BRAND NEW SERIES STREAMING TONIGHT!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yo this really do look dope asf breh :obama:

Do u know/can u say what streaming app this gone drop on? :ld:

Let me know, if its one i just pirate supporting will give me a reason to actually get a subscription. Im finna enjoy this in high quality :ehh:
All that info coming soon bro. We're fielding a few options including possibly self-distributing.

I got some exciting news coming in two weeks! Stay tuned! appreciate your continued support! Ya'll have no idea how much the Coli has helped and supported me throughout this 8 year journey

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Film and Series at the same damn time !? :damn:

Yes sir, been working on this in secret for the past 7 months. Signed an NDA and everything. I wrote the pilot, which we converted into a film, and will be writing each episode of the series. I am also co-directing, which will mark my feature film debut. I will also be co-showrunner of the series.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Yes sir, been working on this in secret for the past 7 months. Signed an NDA and everything. I wrote the pilot, which we converted into a film, and will be writing each episode of the series. I am also co-directing, which will mark my feature film debut. I will also be co-showrunner of the series.

proud of you bro :salute: keep going

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
‘The Uptown Chronicles’ is simultaneously being developed as both a film and series, with the film aiming for completion and release in 2025 and the series shortly to follow.

@Ziggiy on that Star Wars: The Clone Wars steeze :wow:

If you need someone who has been told "sounds like Spider-Man's uncle from the animated movie" and has also been told by multiple white women :mjgrin:, that he should do voiceovers, I'm the avisible man for the job. :skip:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
All that info coming soon bro. We're fielding a few options including possibly self-distributing.

I got some exciting news coming in two weeks! Stay tuned! appreciate your continued support! Ya'll have no idea how much the Coli has helped and supported me throughout this 8 year journey
Im glad to hear man. And i know what u mean. This site has put me on to so much knowledge and seen me through some trials. Have a bruh :russ:ing his ass off at times i wouldnt think it be possible to even smile. You best believe my ass will be tuned in to a coli breh produced animation comedy of all things. Cant wait to see what colisms or coli tropes find their way into the series:russ:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Im glad to hear man. And i know what u mean. This site has put me on to so much knowledge and seen me through some trials. Have a bruh :russ:ing his ass off at times i wouldnt think it be possible to even smile. You best believe my ass will be tuned in to a coli breh produced animation comedy of all things. Cant wait to see what colisms or coli tropes find their way into the series:russ:

Its Ziggiy we talking bout, you know the main character will be playing It Was Written during the pilot episode :wow:

cant-wait-football.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Zane Copeland Jr. and Shani Hawes Head ‘Uptown’ And Join Cast of Upcoming Animated Project​

Photo of JARO Magazine JARO Magazine Send an emailApril 22, 2024
0 92 2 minutes read
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest Share via Email

uptown copy

The newest casting announcements for the upcoming animated film/series adds both a familiar face and a multiplatinum recording artist to the proceedings.
Zane Copeland Jr. and Shani Hawes have officially joined the cast of the upcoming film & series project ‘The Uptown Chronicles.’ Details regarding the pairs roles are undisclosed at this time, but it is confirmed that the two will be playing leading characters.
Specific plot details are being kept under wraps, but the franchise is being described as a science-fiction/fantasy epic, following an African American family as they grapple with the meanings of lineage, heritage, and destiny against the backdrop of Chicago in the year 2100. The project looks to infuse the irreverent humor of The Boondocks, the family dynamic of the Cosby Show, and the afro-futurism of Black Panther into an original, entertaining, and topical offering that families the world over will enjoy.
Copeland Jr. is perhaps best known by his moniker ‘Lil Zane’, under which he has been releasing music as a rapper and producer for over 20 years. In 2000, his debut single ‘Callin’ Me’ topped the Hot Rap Songs chart for six weeks. The song also peaked at number 8 on the Hot R&B/Hip Hop songs chart and number 21 on the Billboard Hot 100. His debut album, Young World: The Future, has sold over 500,000 units to date. His film credits include starring opposite Academy Award nominee Eddie Murphy and Raven-Symone in Dr Dolittle 2 as well as starring opposite Academy Award winner Sean Connery and Rob Brown in Finding Forrester. His television credits include playing the recurring role of Sockie in the Starz channel original series BMF.
Shani Hawes is best known for her collaborations with her brother Alonge Hawes, starring alongside her brother in the digital series Blue Collar Hustle playing the role of Asha Luna, for which she won Best Actress from the Virgin Spring Cinefest. She also co-starred in the acclaimed series Black On Both Sides as Nandi Chisholm, for which she won the award for Best Actress in a Web Series from the LA Shorts Awards. She most recently starred in the Jaro Media Original Series Silver & Gold as series regular Cierra Valentine.
‘The Uptown Chronicles’ is created by Steven Goard, who serves as executive producer through SDG Quantum Productions. Goard is repped by CESD Talent Agency. Both the film and series will be written by Alonge Hawes, who also serves as executive producer through A Million Stories One Pen Productions. Hawes will also serve as co-director for both the film and series alongside Goard. Goard and Hawes will serve as showrunners for the series portion of the project. Jason C. Louder will also serve as producer for both the film and series. Louder is repped by People Store.

@Illeye buckmatic @JoelB @True Blue Moon @Tupac in a Business Suit @Easy-E @Esco @The Half-Blood FKA Prince @CinnaSlim @Afro @Afrodroid @Neuromancer @NormanConnors @Avisible Man @R.E.N. Spells Ren @10bandz @Laidbackman @Marlow Stanfield @Giselle @Gifted one @Da Jungles @Art Barr @Deltron @Pop123 @prophecypro @Piff Perkins @Piff Huxtable @KingOFKings @ghostwriterx @DropTopDoc @MajesticLion @Prince Akeem @WavyHair ChippedTeeth @Rawtid @General Mills @Buckeye Fever @satireprod @Poetical Poltergeist @The Hamburglar @illmaticbandit @IllmaticDelta @-DMP- @born of fire @Born Rich @Born2BKing @BornStar @Soymuscle Mike @Eddie Brock @Alexander The Great @Alexander Wiggin @Fillerguy @krackdagawd @Mugenight @spliz @Gloxina @Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Morose Polymath @reserved_one @Doomsday @Lord-Yosh @Slim @blalienz

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zane Copeland Jr. and Shani Hawes Head ‘Uptown’ And Join Cast of Upcoming Animated Project​

Photo of JARO Magazine JARO Magazine Send an emailApril 22, 2024
0 92 2 minutes read

uptown copy

The newest casting announcements for the upcoming animated film/series adds both a familiar face and a multiplatinum recording artist to the proceedings.
Zane Copeland Jr. and Shani Hawes have officially joined the cast of the upcoming film & series project ‘The Uptown Chronicles.’ Details regarding the pairs roles are undisclosed at this time, but it is confirmed that the two will be playing leading characters.
Specific plot details are being kept under wraps, but the franchise is being described as a science-fiction/fantasy epic, following an African American family as they grapple with the meanings of lineage, heritage, and destiny against the backdrop of Chicago in the year 2100. The project looks to infuse the irreverent humor of The Boondocks, the family dynamic of the Cosby Show, and the afro-futurism of Black Panther into an original, entertaining, and topical offering that families the world over will enjoy.
Copeland Jr. is perhaps best known by his moniker ‘Lil Zane’, under which he has been releasing music as a rapper and producer for over 20 years. In 2000, his debut single ‘Callin’ Me’ topped the Hot Rap Songs chart for six weeks. The song also peaked at number 8 on the Hot R&B/Hip Hop songs chart and number 21 on the Billboard Hot 100. His debut album, Young World: The Future, has sold over 500,000 units to date. His film credits include starring opposite Academy Award nominee Eddie Murphy and Raven-Symone in Dr Dolittle 2 as well as starring opposite Academy Award winner Sean Connery and Rob Brown in Finding Forrester. His television credits include playing the recurring role of Sockie in the Starz channel original series BMF.
Shani Hawes is best known for her collaborations with her brother Alonge Hawes, starring alongside her brother in the digital series Blue Collar Hustle playing the role of Asha Luna, for which she won Best Actress from the Virgin Spring Cinefest. She also co-starred in the acclaimed series Black On Both Sides as Nandi Chisholm, for which she won the award for Best Actress in a Web Series from the LA Shorts Awards. She most recently starred in the Jaro Media Original Series Silver & Gold as series regular Cierra Valentine.
‘The Uptown Chronicles’ is created by Steven Goard, who serves as executive producer through SDG Quantum Productions. Goard is repped by CESD Talent Agency. Both the film and series will be written by Alonge Hawes, who also serves as executive producer through A Million Stories One Pen Productions. Hawes will also serve as co-director for both the film and series alongside Goard. Goard and Hawes will serve as showrunners for the series portion of the project. Jason C. Louder will also serve as producer for both the film and series. Louder is repped by People Store.

@Illeye buckmatic @JoelB @True Blue Moon @Tupac in a Business Suit @Easy-E @Esco @The Half-Blood FKA Prince @CinnaSlim @Afro @Afrodroid @Neuromancer @NormanConnors @Avisible Man @R.E.N. Spells Ren @10bandz @Laidbackman @Marlow Stanfield @Giselle @Gifted one @Da Jungles @Art Barr @Deltron @Pop123 @prophecypro @Piff Perkins @Piff Huxtable @KingOFKings @ghostwriterx @DropTopDoc @MajesticLion @Prince Akeem @WavyHair ChippedTeeth @Rawtid @General Mills @Buckeye Fever @satireprod @Poetical Poltergeist @The Hamburglar @illmaticbandit @IllmaticDelta @-DMP- @born of fire @Born Rich @Born2BKing @BornStar @Soymuscle Mike @Eddie Brock @Alexander The Great @Alexander Wiggin @Fillerguy @krackdagawd @Mugenight @spliz @Gloxina @Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Morose Polymath @reserved_one @Doomsday @Lord-Yosh @Slim @blalienz
Much success to you good brother, 🫡💪🏽

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Broadway Veterans Jasmin Richardson and Major Attaway Join Cast of Steven Goard & Alonge Hawes’s ‘Uptown Chronicles’​

Photo of JARO Magazine JARO Magazine Send an emailMay 13, 2024
0 9 1 minute read

Untitled 1

The cast of the upcoming animated project “The Uptown Chronicles” continues to fill out nicely with the recently announced casting of Jasmin Richardson (The Book of Mormon) and Major Attaway (Aladdin) in leading roles.
While specific plot details are being kept under wraps, “The Uptown Chronicles” has been described as a science-fiction/fantasy epic, following an African American family as they grapple with the meanings of lineage, heritage, and destiny against the backdrop of Chicago in the year 2100. The project looks to infuse the irreverent humor of The Boondocks, the family dynamic of the Cosby Show, and the afro-futurism of Black Panther into an original, entertaining, and topical offering that families the world over will enjoy. It was recently announced that in addition to producing and co-directing the project, Steven Goard will also play a major role in the project, which is being simultaneously produced as both a film and television project.

Both Richardson and Attaway are acclaimed theater actors, with Richardson starring on Broadway in The Book of Mormon and Attaway starring as the Genie in Disney’s stage version of Aladdin. Richardson’s film credits include supporting roles in Killer Among Us, Missed Signal, and Among The Beast. Richardson is repped by CESD Talent Agency and Avalon Artists Group. Attaway, no stranger to voice acting, has voiced roles in several anime series such as One Piece, Dragonball Z Kai, and Space Dandy. Attaway is repped by CESD Talent Agency and Mary Collins Agency.
“The Uptown Chronicles” is created by Steven Goard through SDG Quantum Productions. The film and subsequent series will be written by Alonge Hawes, who will also co-direct alongside Goard and serve as executive producer through A Million Stories One Pen Productions. Goard is repped by CESD Talent Agency. Jason C. Louder also serves as producer. He is repped by People Store.

@NormanConnors @Easy-E @Esco @Illeye buckmatic @JoelB @True Blue Moon @LinusCaldwell @Tupac in a Business Suit @General Mills @Soymuscle Mike @KingOFKings @Art Barr @Loose @L. Deezy @Jigg @Danie84 @Mike Wins @-DMP- @CinnaSlim @Nick Street @OGBobbyJohnson @Trace @Kisame @mikishere @illmaticbandit @IllmaticDelta @Afrodroid @Afro @Gloxina @Lord-Yosh @Rawtid @Piff Perkins @ghostwriterx @Laidbackman @Da Jungles @DropTopDoc @Marlow Stanfield @Deltron @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE @Rekkapryde @krackdagawd @WavyHair ChippedTeeth @Prince Akeem @prophecypro @MajesticLion @Pop123 @satireprod @Eddie Brock @Giselle @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Gifted one @Neuromancer @MajesticLion @Born Rich @Born2BKing @reserved_one @Alexander Wiggin @ProlificLurker