Coliseum Public Service Announcement

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All I can say is try your best to celebrate her life and the time you had with her fam. Don't just mourn your moms, celebrate her life and time. Mourning will only put you in a dark place that's hard to get out. Bless up to you and your family.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I love this section of the site. I consider all of y'all family. There is no way to say this properly.
My mother passed away Monday morning. I'm devestated brehs. Help me get thru this. I'm lost.
:mjcry:

My condolences to you and your family. Hope you find the strength to handle this and bear this burden.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Be strong famo, and just know your mom watching over you.

Love is a powerful thing, she knows how much you loved her and she doesn’t care about any silly things yall went through. She wants you to know that she loves you and she will be there for you when you need her.

Just know that she can hear you when you’re praying and she’s working her magic up there for you.

Im sorry for your loss too brother, I’m choking up just thinking about this. I couldn’t and wouldn’t imagine losing my momma. Be strong brother. Your family needs you at this moment more than ever.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I love this section of the site. I consider all of y'all family. There is no way to say this properly.
My mother passed away Monday morning. I'm devestated brehs. Help me get thru this. I'm lost.
:mjcry:
I lost my father around this time last year, so I can imagine how you must feel. Words will never really heal the hurt, but know that there are people in this thread and on this site that care enough to lift you and your family up in prayer. I pray for strength and resolve for you and your family. Know that you are her legacy. When you have mourned and come to a place of peace, live your life in such a way that she will be honored. Stay near positive people and don't be afraid to seek God's hand. He is real and He does listen. I can attest to this after enduring what I have.

Much love, Breh.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Please everyone, feel free to post clips of your favorite sports moments. Spoiler tag the youtube videos so the site loads faster for mobile browser viewing. I want this thread to be a freepost thread in a way. We gotta be here for each other brehs. fukk all this negative shyt and all these Stan wars. Life is too short.