Collectively,cacs are never gonna "change"

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
And I know some of you smartasses are gonna say "duh, i know!!!" Yeah, YOU may know, but too many black people are unaware of that

They actually have hope that one day, white ppl as a group will change, that they will relinquish their privilege, and actually help black ppl take their position in society

Cacs (as a collective) are NEVER gonna change. You'd think nikkas would realize this by now. Why would they want to willingly give up their privilege? If it hasn't happened by now it's never gonna happen

No amount of begging, pleading, tweeting/hashtagging, writing messages about racism on their fb page, marching, etc is going to make them have an epiphany and say, "hmm, you know what, we need to stop, let's let black people have the power"

They clearly will do anything it takes to keep things the way they are, yet too many nikkas are still hoping that they will have a "change of heart"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
And I know some of you smartasses are gonna say "duh, i know!!!" Yeah, YOU may know, but too many black people are unaware of that

They actually have hope that one day, white ppl as a group will
change, that they will relinquish their privilege, and actually help black ppl take their position in society

Cacs (as a collective) are NEVER gonna change. You'd think nikkas would realize this by now. Why would they want to willingly give up their privilege? If it hasn't happened by now it's never gonna happen

No amount of begging, pleading, tweeting/hashtagging, writing messages about racism on their fb page, marching, etc is going to make them have an epiphany and say, "hmm, you know what, we need to stop, let's let black people have the power"

They clearly will do anything it takes to keep things the way they are, yet too many nikkas are still hoping that they will have a "change of heart"

You are correct. I made a thread once and cats was literally saying that for "change" to happen, whites are the ones that would have to make it happen, as opposed to us blacks taking it upon ourselves and FORCING change.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Why would they want to? :what:

They know White Jesus and Hell are BS. They made it up. :smugbiden:

At the end of the day it's about acquiring and maintaining resources for your fam and future generations. Keeping us down and ripping us off keeps them up. Slavery made them very wealthy. Most rich family in this country got their wealth from slavery.

Daps
Why would they want to? :what:

They know White Jesus and Hell are BS. They made it up. :smugbiden:

At the end of the day it's about acquiring and maintaining resources for your fam and future generations. Keeping us down and ripping us off keeps them up. Slavery made them very wealthy. Most rich family in this country got their wealth from slavery.

Jesus is not made up.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, its true. too many black folks are in denial though.

i need yall to understand that this is about their genetic survival. they need a system of racism white supremacy to survive as a race.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U may not like it but everything i said was true. But continue believing white people will "change" someday:mjlol:

I believe what you said is true but I have been aware of this sensitive privy up to date info in 2001..

I don't give a fukk anymore shyt is beyond a broken record for a song I'm not too thrilled of:yeshrug: