College Baseball Player Shot Playing Pokemon

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Man fatally shot while playing Pokemon Go in San Francisco
The shooting of Calvin Riley occurred about 10 p.m. Saturday in Aquatic Park, said Sgt. Robert Jansing, a detective with the U.S. Park Police. Aquatic Park is adjacent to Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park.

Riley was walking on the promenade along the water and playing the popular cellphone game when he was gunned down. The assailant did not take any of Riley’s property or attempt to rob him, Jansing said.

la-me-ln-san-francisco-shooting-pokemon-go-20160807-snap

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The shooting of Calvin Riley occurred about 10 p.m. Saturday in Aquatic Park, said Sgt. Robert Jansing, a detective with the U.S. Park Police. Aquatic Park is adjacent to Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park.

Riley was walking on the promenade along the water and playing the popular cellphone game when he was gunned down. The assailant did not take any of Riley’s property or attempt to rob him, Jansing said.

la-me-ln-san-francisco-shooting-pokemon-go-20160807-snap
Did he survive? I thought it was going to be another case of a homeowner shooting someone. I'm all for letting people live and do what they want, but people gotta stop being so engrossed in that fukking game, man. I seen people walk entire blocks never looking up from their phones once.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Did he survive? I thought it was going to be another case of a homeowner shooting someone. I'm all for letting people live and do what they want, but people gotta stop being so engrossed in that fukking game, man. I seen people walk entire blocks never looking up from their phones once.
Yeah,me too....it's dangerous.