College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is why I didn’t even entertain the shyt those dumb nikkas were saying earlier lol. You won by a missed free throw at home, you aren’t comparable to us.

Just gotta handle Kentucky and I think we sweep all our home games. Tenn and GA scare me on the road

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kentucky mid as hell and they don't guard anybody. Is Calipari still telling UK fans their national championship is the NBA Draft in June and are they still buying that bullshyt?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is why I didn’t even entertain the shyt those dumb nikkas were saying earlier lol. You won by a missed free throw at home, you aren’t comparable to us.

Just gotta handle Kentucky and I think we sweep all our home games. Tenn and GA scare me on the road
:russ:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hunter is a very solid college ball player who will be a nobody at the next level. That's how I see it. Kansas still has a good shot at the Final 4 though.
Hell, that's basically every elite college center of the last 5 years bro lol. You can basically see if they got the physical traits required before they play a game.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Looks like we're gonna get the Tennessee loss we would've liked, but that was before our own loss today. Should beat SCar on Wednesday and Bama should lose in Kentucky 2 saturdays from today. I would think that's the soonest we get back in the 1 spot

It's gonna be a photo finish between the top 4 in conference though :whew: . Tennessee has a ridiculous closing stretch between A&M (home), Auburn (home), Bama (road), SCar (road), Kentucky (home). They come out that with a better than 3-2 record, they deserve the trophy.