College Basketball Random Thoughts 2022-2023

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lmao won’t lie to you fam I was on the phog hating heavy on the Bobby & Yes backcourt. I want MJ to get those Yesefu minutes going forward.
I'm not a fan of Dajuan Harris. Bobby a good off the bench guy on some Patty Mills shyt imo. They got plenty of room to grow cause they've played too many tight games early on for my liking. Self needs to have the starters/rotations solidified by the time we roll into Rupp in January

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm not a fan of Dajuan Harris. Bobby a good off the bench guy on some Patty Mills shyt imo. They got plenty of room to grow cause they've played too many tight games early on for my liking. Self needs to have the starters/rotations solidified by the time we roll into Rupp in January
I wasn’t a big Dajuan guy last season but he’s grown on me this season. His POA defense is crucial for this team and him and McCullar are ELITE. I just wish he would find a real 5. KJ competes but we aren’t going anywhere with a 6’6 center.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Self needs to develop one of them freshman bigs. I believe they have more upside than adams. I also didn’t like Harris but after the Championship run last year and how he started this season I’m good with him.