College Roommate Unappreciation

Daps
Reppin
7th District
The one silver lining about corona has been being back at the crib. :blessed:

Forreal. I've had three roommates so far, and they've all been trash. Freshman year, I had to room with this white dude that was obsessed with his highschool girlfriend. At first I thought he was one of them incels due to his demeanor, but he turned out to be worse than that. Dude was crying and shyt cause she ain't call his bytch ass. :mjtf:

Every day he was mad cause she obviously wasn't feeling him like that. Just on some passive aggressive shyt.

I wasn't too keen on having that muthafukker near me, but I figured I may as well help him. Didn't want him stabbing me in my sleep, carving his manifesto on my chest or something. He didn't have anybody else in his life to talk sense to him anyway. I told him to just dump the chick and keep it moving, but he was talking about wanting to marry her and shyt. :skip:

They could barely hold a conversation together. After minutes of painful silence they just start making noises. It was the most annoyed I've ever been. I felt like telling em to just shut the fukk up. I just left the room at that point, and didn't come back till late.

He winded up transferring to another college because it was closer to home. :camby:Good riddance too.

Now onto the second. He was a breh, but he was the nastiest human I've ever seen. On the day I moved in, he was gone but his shyt was all over the place. :trash:spilled all over the place, used condoms, cotdamn draws on top of the toilet. Not to mention the smell :scust:

:mindblown: I can't see how anybody can live like that, man. Then he was bringing his girl back to the place. I can't see how a breh ain't even gonna clean up, but wanna bring a chick over. I ain't saying girls ain't nasty too, but I would think I'd get clowned on if I was nasty like that. Our sides of the room were like polar opposites.

Once I met him, I tried to talk to breh but it seemed like his mind wasn't right or something. He was kinda dopey like that. You couldn't really get much conversation from him. Plus, he just did some weird stuff. Breh didn't sleep in his bed for some reason. He'd roll himself up in a blanket on top of the bed. Breh in there looking like a blunt with this thin ass blanket on. After a while, I just kept things at a what's up. Really didn't have to see him cause he stayed out still late.

However, his girl was trying get at me on the low. I'd see them between classes sometimes. He wouldn't speak, but she'd be like "Heyyy, Westbama Heartthrob:shaq:"

I ain't want no parts of that :whoa:.

Plus, I learned in high school to stay away another man's girl. My best friends' girl tried to holla behind his back, but that's another story :wow:

He left at the end of the semester, but I don't know what happened to him. Either dropped out or transferred.

And the third dude was aight at times, but he was on that bullshyt too. His girlfriend was annoying as fukk and was over all the time. They both nasty as shyt too.:unimpressed:

:unimpressed:Sink full of dirty dishes, bag full of trash just lamping in the kitchen, old food just laying anywhere, just all around:scust:

This shyt has me questioning how many people practice basic hygiene. I always make sure to clean after myself cause it ain't no telling what all diseases these people are carrying around. That's why I'm only smashing chicks at they place. If its grimy in there, I'm out with the quickness.

I will say this though.He was at least friendly and could carry a conversation. :manny:

He's staying at another dorm next semester so I gotta get a new roommate for the fall. That is if we are even able to go back then. :shaq2:

For all the college grads, what was it like for you?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
0a1.jpg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I had one roommate in college freshman year, he was cool. I stayed with my ex and her friends after that. I did let a former friend stay with me and that shyt backfired like shyt :mjlol: won’t ever do that shyt again

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one roommate in college freshman year, he was cool. I stayed with my ex and her friends after that. I did let a former friend stay with me and that shyt backfired like shyt :mjlol: won’t ever do that shyt again
what happened? :mjgrin:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Most my colleges roommates were pretty cool..there we 7 of us I think. 1 asian girl she was quiet, one dude called Fabio he was cool but dropped out kinda early, this weird cac called Alex who was studying computer science. He gave me incel vibes but was probably just an awkward young dude...kadedra lowkey I wanted to give her some dikk but she was always playing. Last girl was called essere she was cool too but it was like living at college with a younger sister at times with her lol

I miss that campus life. Smoking in my room with 0 fukks given, you could call a nikka for weed at ANY TIME and he would be up :dead: club on campus so if you were fukked it was a 5 minute walk to my bed :ahh: good times

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Only had two suite mates in college, they were actually cool. Nerd ass cats that I ended up connecting with again some years later. I was too high that semester to care about anything anyway.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Most my colleges roommates were pretty cool..there we 7 of us I think. 1 asian girl she was quiet, one dude called Fabio he was cool but dropped out kinda early, this weird cac called Alex who was studying computer science. He gave me incel vibes but was probably just an awkward young dude...kadedra lowkey I wanted to give her some dikk but she was always playing. Last girl was called essere she was cool too but it was like living at college with a younger sister at times with her lol

I miss that campus life. Smoking in my room with 0 fukks given, you could call a nikka for weed at ANY TIME and he would be up :dead: club on campus so if you were fukked it was a 5 minute walk to my bed :ahh: good times
Man i forgot about the weed supply on campus...I literally had a nikka next door selling me headband :wow:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I was actually the weird roommate

Was going through depression bad and wasn't mentally right. Would lock myself in my room blinds closed and watch anime all day :dead:

Man I totally fukked up the college experience and never truly enjoyed it the whole 3 years I was there :mjcry:

I always felt so lonely and didn't have friends on campus:mjcry:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I just had lazy/dirty/broke ass roommates in college, for some strange reason.

house we lived in was cheap as fukk yet both my roommates would have trouble paying rent while living in that house.

it was an old house too, from 1920s. We’d have a weekly party there, mfers wouldn’t clean the messes until days later.

was so bad one time, I went to Europe for a month, came back and seen loads of fukking beer cans all in the living room, covering the floors, like we was some recycling center

So basically, I was the only one in there with goddamn sense to try to keep a nice house

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This shyt has me questioning how many people practice basic hygiene. I always make sure to clean after myself cause it ain't no telling what all diseases these people are carrying around. That's why I'm only smashing chicks at they place. If its grimy in there, I'm out with the quickness.

And the irony of all this shyt is now people want to “act” clean and wash their hands when (in normal times) they barely wash their ass.

It clear why a lot of people get sick and just let the nasty habits blanket their entire lives.

Blows my mind how people can be so blatantly dirty, like the mess will magically biodegrade into the counter or something. What do these people do when roaches and mice pull up? Blame other people.

Finish school, stack your paper (can’t stress this enough) and get your own crib because once you leave school it’s going to be more of the same shyt if/once you get a roomate(s) out in the “real world”.