Comcast raising TV and Internet prices, including a big hike to hidden fees

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I moved in my house internet was $40 a month. After the intro period that shyt ran up to 55/month. Then just randomly increased TWICE to $70. I upgraded to CenturyLink fiber for $65 a month and gave scamcast the deuces:camby:

robbyfine

Rookie
Daps
Try to get a negotiating deal. I have been in the same situation for several years. Comcast was our only option for fast, reliable internet. I would call their comcast phone number every year and had success - comcast would give me their promotional rate again. For internet only, no tv/phone package. Last year at renewal time the rate just stayed the same without needing to call. This may be due to another provider (fiber) finally moving in.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I've had xfinity for a long time, you have to punk these guys, they're nothing but bunch of thieving swines.
when your package is about to expire, after a year, you call them up and threaten to discontinue their services if you don't get the deal again.
tell them their competitors came by and offered you half off, these greedy sons of bytch3s will bend over backwards to keep u

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Try to get a negotiating deal. I have been in the same situation for several years. Comcast was our only option for fast, reliable internet. I would call their comcast phone number every year and had success - comcast would give me their promotional rate again. For internet only, no tv/phone package. Last year at renewal time the rate just stayed the same without needing to call. This may be due to another provider (fiber) finally moving in.
35 posts since 2015?:mjpls: