Come in this thread and accept this is the most SWAGGED OUT moment of ALL TIME.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He just shzted on the entire TNA roster, and most of the 'E is shook right now. Dude didn't say a word, and he's already convinced me that he's an important player.

Damn, I miss professional wrestling.
This video package here is some serious shyt. You dont need to know who okada is..who tanahshi is...what the rainmker finisher is..but by the end of the promo clip...YOU ARE GLUED IN. Serious rivalry illustrated well...they are fukkin with wwe.

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ed: I'm only 4 minutes in and it's already some tasty cakes.

This video package here is some serious shyt. You dont need to know who okada is..who tanahshi is...what the rainmker finisher is..but by the end of the promo clip...YOU ARE GLUED IN. Serious rivalry illustrated well...they are fukkin with wwe.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second one came out with the alternative B Glacier suit and outswagged the other with a cigar :wow:

:mjpls:So we all just gonna ignore who he heavily influenced.

6ba595630cb34f611d7617210c3e9114_crop_north.jpg

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's the limp d1ck version.

No fukking way is that on par with the vid in the OP.

See Ed's post. When in context, Swag is off the charts.

Nothing is fukkin with this...especially in context..the bulls had just won the title the night before and they were in the chi...with rodman...this was the nwos peak for sure

There's also a match from that night, think it might have been Syxx, where Hall, Nash, and Savage were smoking cigars at ringside.