come laugh at these bitter bytches who was celebrating our demise

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just went there to see

Why they sound like the female version of The Locker Room? They literally post like coli posters in TLR with the genders swapped, using the same exact arguments. Same exact talking points and everything.
I gotta disagree. LSA has some straight-up white supremacist talking points about black men on there.

They say shyt on there about black men that we would neg/ban a dude for saying about black women, and they get hundreds of likes for it.

We're more level-headed and honest.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Our thread and their thread in a nutshell:
two-spiderman.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I gotta disagree. LSA has some straight-up white supremacist talking points about black men on there.

They say shyt on there about black men that we would neg/ban a dude for saying about black women, and they get hundreds of likes for it.

We're more level-headed and honest.
We have insane people on this site too, admitted rapist who've been here for years. We've had plenty of anti black women topics on this site. I don't visit that site at all but a couple posters in that thread did admit that we were better at checking anti black racism while apparently the owners over there allow cacs to register and be openly racist.

I'm sure whatever problems we have are exacerbated over there. But I'm not gonna put coli on some type of moral high horse when we have a "pawgset" and nikkas pressuring women into sex with guns on the nightstand.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
We have insane people on this site too, admitted rapist who've been here for years. We've had plenty of anti black women topics on this site. I don't visit that site at all but a couple posters in that thread did admit that we were better at checking anti black racism while apparently the owners over there allow cacs to register and be openly racist.

I'm sure whatever problems we have are exacerbated over there. But I'm not gonna put coli on some type of moral high horse when we have a "pawgset" and nikkas pressuring women into sex with guns on the nightstand.
You right about that. There's definitely some unhinged ass posters on here.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Our thread and their thread in a nutshell:
two-spiderman.gif

They on there saying crazy shyt like the Buffalo massacre isn’t that bad because “pookies” and “kangz” do drive by shootings all the time, and yet nikkas like you keep trying to equate us to them.

We on here talking about current events, music, sports, entertainment, and mostly jokes.

They on there calling for Black women to abort male fetuses, and keke’ing with Nazi’s.

Brehs on here give their gripes with modern Black women, but we’re not calling for them to be genocided for the benefit of the race.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: Wenches talk a lotta shyt but that's after I'm gone cause they fear me in the physical form :mjlit:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This reminds me of the sohh vs allhiphop days.

Things were much simpler then :mjcry: