Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Stranger Things S2 and especially S3

Westworld S3

The First cancelled after one season

Fargo S4 still not on Netflix
Fargo S4 will never be on netflix, FX shows are HULU exclusive, so its on there..
Also it's still not even over yet., if you have cable just watch it on demand.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Fargo S4 will never be on netflix, FX shows are HULU exclusive, so its on there..
Also it's still not even over yet., if you have cable just watch it on demand.

I'm in France we don't have Hulu here (yet?) so I have to find out who's showing it here. I guess I was surprised the other seasons are on Netflix but not this last one, I never understand how all seasons of one show aren't on the same service. But I'm kind of new to this whole show game :lolbron:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I'm in France we don't have Hulu here (yet?) so I have to find out who's showing it here. I guess I was surprised the other seasons are on Netflix but not this last one, I never understand how all seasons of one show aren't on the same service. But I'm kind of new to this whole show game :lolbron:
In France it might show up, but like I said it's still being air on TV, it might end up on Netflix in France once it's completed.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How did I get spoiler warning points for my first 2 comments in this post??? This is old news - everyone knows who got killed On the shows by now.
:gucci:
Everybody doesn't watch everything at the same time brehette :manny:

Another addition for the thread: people dropping casual spoilers because "fukk you, I already saw it":heh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martin or Wayans Bros never on Netflix or Hulu
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png
Wayans bros stay syndicated on tv, though . Feels like I beeen looking at for 20 years straight

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NBC pulling the plug on The Carmichael Show, the funniest Black sitcom they had since Fresh Prince:mjtf:

Fam, I'll still :mad: as fukk over this one. That shyt was SOOOO good. DAG and Loretta killed it. Lil Rell as the brother. Tiffany Haddish. That shyt was so good man. Hate they tried to force Jarrod to lighten up the wokeess/black conversations behind held. I'd walk away too.