Come Rate and Celebrate 19-Year Old Haitian-Japanese Goddess Naomi Osaka Win( Serena Grand Closing)

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Its not True.

My nephew has duel citizenship and has my brother's/his fathers last name.
Looked it up and it's a mixture of both.

The default position of the government is that the Japanese surname in a family register. However, if a new surname is to be adopted, a formal request through the government needs to be made to create a new family register and all family information needs to be moved to that new register.

At one time, all those who wished to naturalize to become Japanese had to take on a Japanese name, but those laws changed sometime in the 80s from a NYT story I saw. So maybe my information came from someone who fell into that time.

In short, you're strongly encouraged to take a Japanese name and even more so, from some quora topic I saw, any children born are encouraged strongly to adopt an Japanese name. But current law allows nonjapanese names as long as a new register is created for the new family.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Why blacks the only group who get happy at race mixing? :hhh: as if her chinky eyes make her look better than a full black female...ethnic Japanese see a mix raced as diluting their bloodline :francis: but we get happy to have a blasian to fukk :russ: c00n ass nikkas...
Shut yuh hoe ass up.:russ:

Nobody said she more beautiful than any black woman. She looks like an average black girl.

Her skin as dark as her father and I can post several pictures of regular black girls that look like her. This isn't a Drake or BBB situation, she actually look black.

Her father hands on like Tiger Woods daddy and she seems to have grown up in Florida. She could have played for the US and not Japan, but pops went Japan for the marketing opportunity.

f156f5f3a440782aaa149b8ceb0224dc--serena-williams-tennis-players.jpg

Black people originate all these races, we the original man. Y'all talk about dilution like we cacs....Nah c00ns my problem, not who your parent is. Malcom X taught y'all nikkahs nothing.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yeah Idk if I'm replacing 2 black parent Serena with this chick, does she actuallly identify as black or is this a Tiger type situation

She might be a c00n , but she told SI, so I'm alright with her at the moment:

.I think people on the Internet are a bit crazy," she told SI.com. "I'm not so sure. They keep making up these theories: 'Is she Blasian?' Blasian? What's Blasian? Yes, I'm Japanese, and I'm black."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
naomi osaka:whew:

ef2860fbe2e34235886106741f43b435.jpg

505762104.jpg

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:50c887fc0b9d4b4ca8a5beb8c4d927f0-42C0OvkL2E7f70f5605f6406ed7e-683_634x744.jpg

It's too late for Serena Y'all, but we got a real 1 outchea:noah:

Ofcourse cacs already trying to make it seem like he pops is nowhere to be found in her life, but she has a very stable and loving family. Shout out to my Haitians, when y'all make these half Blacks, y'all make them right.:salute:

This is black excellence right here.

Naomi-Osaka-family.jpg

BBB c00ns need not respond:scust:

papersoldiersslap-o.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Looked it up and it's a mixture of both.

The default position of the government is that the Japanese surname in a family register. However, if a new surname is to be adopted, a formal request through the government needs to be made to create a new family register and all family information needs to be moved to that new register.

At one time, all those who wished to naturalize to become Japanese had to take on a Japanese name, but those laws changed sometime in the 80s from a NYT story I saw. So maybe my information came from someone who fell into that time.

In short, you're strongly encouraged to take a Japanese name and even more so, from some quora topic I saw, any children born are encouraged strongly to adopt an Japanese name. But current law allows nonjapanese names as long as a new register is created for the new family.
It's not true with my family. They didn't have to create one but my brother is in the military so I don't know how that works.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yuh hoe ass up.:russ:

Nobody said she more beautiful than any black woman. She looks like an average black girl.

Her skin as dark as her father and I can post several pictures of regular black girls that look like her. This isn't a Drake or BBB situation, she actually look black.

Her father hands on like Tiger Woods daddy and she seems to have grown up in Florida. She could have played for the US and not Japan, but pops went Japan for the marketing opportunity.

f156f5f3a440782aaa149b8ceb0224dc--serena-williams-tennis-players.jpg

Black people originate all these races, we the original man. Y'all talk about dilution like we cacs....Nah c00ns my problem, not who your parent is. Malcom X taught y'all nikkahs nothing.
:dwillhuh: She looks more Asian than anything.