Come take a look at the Los Angeles Black College Expo during Black History Month y'all....

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Interesting.
Pan Africanism and "the tethers" have always been what's holding us back so can I assume that's who's in those clips? It's moving too fast to catch a hairline.
It’s possible. There’s a lot of black Belizeans in Cali.
full

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Trade school training requires dedication, focus, and ultimately taking and passing cert. exams. HS juniors & seniors doing shyt like this at a gotdamned college fair are steering themselves towards incarceration. They don't belong in anybody's school.

Wow. I had only seen a news segment about the problems and the event being shut down. I just watched the organizer pleading. Heartbreaking for her to dedicate her career to opening up higher education opportunities for Black students, and for buffoons to show up and show their asses.
MFers will ALWAYS be who they are, so you have to distance yourself or separate from that element before they fukk
things up for everybody else.

Right lowkey disrespecting brehs and brehettes in the trades especially the skilled ones like mechanics, electricians and masonry…

But let’s keep it real with disrespectful and completely unaware kids like this are pretty much hopeless in the present….Best bet is too give them as much realistic wisdom and information as possible and hope they eventually wake up or age out of being knuckleheads before they get too deep into trouble.

It’s a shame the organizer had to go through that fukkery smh…

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think these are the kids that need to be steered into trades. They're just not prepared and mentally ill-equipped for the seriousness that's needed for in-demand career tracks in college.
Bro be honest with yourself and look in the mirror. These miscreants ain’t trying to learn a trade nor go to school.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Smoking weed in the bathrooms:
TikTok - Make Your Day

Shouting "fukk the police":
TikTok - Make Your Day

The black expo organizer trying to make an appeal:

^^^^
Don't know why the Tiktok videos won't embed.

Outlook is bleak for a segment of us. :francis:

Gotta keep the riff raff away from the regular kids, or they'll ruin opportunities for them.
Some of us already said the split is coming. 🤷🏾‍♀️

This shyt is ridiculous