Comedy Spots in Matches

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Wrestling is more traveling circus than serious drama. Always has been, always will be.

I understand wanting a good match, but even that is choreographed and planned. :yeshrug:

And :dead: at the fact that you heard someone’s name tossed around but never saw him and were mad at the reason you’ve heard his name tossed around. It’s like hearing that Steph Curry is a great basketball player and then saying “all he does is shoot deep threes, he doesn’t even dunk” and then being upset :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's something interesting and unique. Besides not everyone wrestles like that and its better than a bunch of generic wrestlers doing the same rotation of moves. :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
EnchantingDamagedAnemone-size_restricted.gif

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Wrestling is more traveling circus than serious drama. Always has been, always will be.

I understand wanting a good match, but even that is choreographed and planned. :yeshrug:

And :dead: at the fact that you heard someone’s name tossed around but never saw him and were mad at the reason you’ve heard his name tossed around. It’s like hearing that Steph Curry is a great basketball player and then saying “all he does is shoot deep threes, he doesn’t even dunk” and then being upset :mjlol:

Oh don't get it twisted I love wrestling fukkery

But IMO u gotta pick your spots w that shyt

And whether in WWE or the Indies I don't like non Harlem shyt :dame:

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West

Who said I was mad? :gucci:

If anything I was just unimpressed. It’s not like I made final judgment either.

Like I said, I don’t mind some comedy involved, but I’m not trying to watch 10 minutes of it.