Comey fired; 5/16 Update - Comey wrote memo stating Trump requested end to Flynn investigation

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But he wasn’t doing his job appropriately in my opinion, so I approved of the decision.
What’s so ridiculous about that?

Did HL really believe Comey was doing a bang up job?:ohhh:
If I suck at my job, but get fired because I won't let my boss fukk... You know what, Nevermind. :Madwithher:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That's what you got from the memo? :Wheretheydothatat:
No I felt that way at the time, the memo just confirmed he and other agents were using poor judgement.

:wow:I’m actually in shock at the Comey fans popping up... I’m gonna have to go pull some more threads up to see if Comey was always this revered... I could have sworn HL thought he was doing a shytty job pre Trump

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
If I suck at my job, but get fired because I won't let my boss fukk... You know what, Nevermind. :Madwithher:
:deadmanny: Coworkers and onlookers would still be glad your incompetent ass is gone.
Not sure what your saying.

I’m thinking you believe my disgust with Comey = Trump wasn’t trying to cover his tracks...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No I felt that way at the time, the memo just confirmed he and other agents were using poor judgement.

:wow:I’m actually in shock at the Comey fans popping up... I’m gonna have to go pull some more threads up to see if Comey was always this revered... I could have sworn HL thought he was doing a shytty job pre Trump
I'm appalled to see business owners supporting people being fired for false pretenses and then attempting to back fill reasons to avoid culpability.

:hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:deadmanny: Coworkers and onlookers would still be glad your incompetent ass is gone.
Not sure what your saying.

I’m thinking you believe my disgust with Comey = Trump wasn’t trying to cover his tracks...
Then fire me for the right reason.

Coworkers would not be glad knowing they could be fired for refusing something that has nothing to do with their job. :sas1:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Russian bots are on serious spin control now:mjlol: Report basically says there is no conspiracy to undermine Trump. Additionally it looks like the improper actions referenced all helped Trump and hurt Clinton:mjgrin:

At the end of the day the right wing nuts have been proven simply right wing nuts:manny: