Comics Writer Chuck Dixon Just Got His Alt-Right Comic Funded

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Higher Learning/Film Room Crossover! :ooh:

@ORDER_66 @Call Me James @the cac mamba @Malik1time @Mic-Nificent @wickedsm @ADevilYouKhow @BigMoneyGrip @jayshiggs @305DeadCounty @Norrin Radd @TEKBEATZ @Redguard

Chuck Dixon brehs :francis:

He's one of the most popular Batman writers (he's the co-creator of Batman villain Bane), and he just successfully crowdfunded an Alt-Right superhero comic. :what:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/09/althero-launch.html

He even has a sidekick named Rebel, dressed like Daisy Duke with a Confederate Flag motif :francis:

This is why I'm #MarvelGang all day :bpumad:

Thoughts?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly DC comics is known for housing racists and sexists...I'm not even saying that on some Marvel vs DC shyt, it's just a known fact among people in the industry. I think they have a guy on staff right now that was on some Harvey Weinstein shyt. Everything went public and I don't think DC so much as made a public statement, they just transferred the guy to another department.

Chuck Dixon's been a well known conservative a$$hole for years. Same goes for the guy who used to write Fables. Then DC let JMS do that right wing Superman story where he shyts on a bunch of immigrants.

I'm not surprised his shyt got funded because a lot of comic book fanboys are racist pieces of shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's well known that Dixon is a right-wing nutjob. Him and Frank Miller always embraced vigilantism as a right wing fantasy.

And before this turns into DC vs Marvel, Dixon was probably the definitive Punisher writer (remember what I said about right wing vigilante fantasy?) before Garth Ennis took a hold of the character.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Honestly DC comics is known for housing racists and sexists...I'm not even saying that on some Marvel vs DC shyt, it's just a known fact among people in the industry. I think they have a guy on staff right now that was on some Harvey Weinstein shyt. Everything went public and I don't think DC so much as made a public statement, they just transferred the guy to another department.

Chuck Dixon's been a well known conservative a$$hole for years. Same goes for the guy who used to write Fables. Then DC let JMS do that right wing Superman story where he shyts on a bunch of immigrants.

I'm not surprised his shyt got funded because a lot of comic book fanboys are racist pieces of shyt.

All man, I'm a huge fan of "Fables". Is the creator a regular republican or a Nazi/bigot super racist republican?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I gotta do more research on my comic writers.

:ohhh:

It's hard when you find out your favorite creators are like this. I'm a huge fan of Fables (still am).

I met Ethan Van Sciver (artist on Green Lantern: Rebirth) twice, and he was a cool dude. I found out only later that he's an alt-right turd. :scust:

We were FB friends, and I saw him post about diversity in comics. He said something to the effect of "draw/write better than us, and maybe you'll be able to work in comics". :gucci:

Unfriended him after that. :francis:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Looks like I may have to toss DC comics in the bushes :francis:

He probably isn't the only one in the comics industry with those views either :francis:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like I may have to toss DC comics in the bushes :francis:

He probably isn't the only one in the comics industry with those views either :francis:

........You ever read or listen to some of the shyt Frank Miller says? He literally wrote a anti-Muslim version of Batman at one point that was so bad DC refused to publish it so he had to change it into a different character and release it through a different publisher.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

About 90 percent of comics are about white males but they complain about minority characters. Smh