Reppin
Above the fray.
51-9RjyQIbL._AC_SY780_.jpg

*excerpt about the song/video

GO READ A BOOK, YOU ILLITERATE S.O.B.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
@get these nets coming with the piff as always :salute: "Get Throwed" just came on my Spotify queue and I wondered "damn, how did they pull that off not once but TWICE" :dwillhuh: Jay ain't exactly known to work with southern rappers.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay ain't exactly known to work with southern rappers.

Jay is on a few T.I. songs. He's been on a few Ross albums and Ross has been on a Jay album. There's several songs with Jeezy. Jay has songs with Scarface. He has songs with Wayne. There's the infamous "Ha" remix.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Jay is on a few T.I. songs. He's been on a few Ross albums and Ross has been on a Jay album. There's several songs with Jeezy. Jay has songs with Scarface. He has songs with Wayne. There's the infamous "Ha" remix.
Hell, even before then, he was on a couple of No Limit movie soundtracks...granted they were "solo" joints

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell, even before then, he was on a couple of No Limit movie soundtracks...granted they were "solo" joints

This.

I also forgot he was on Silkk's "You Know What We Bout" from Made Man and JD's "Money Ain't A Thang". He's also got songs with Big Boi and Killer Mike that were on BP2 and Big's Speakerboxxx.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This.

I also forgot he was on Silkk's "You Know What We Bout" from Made Man and JD's "Money Ain't A Thang". He's also got songs with Big Boi and Killer Mike that were on BP2 and Big's Speakerboxxx.
Yessir...me and one of the homies was laughing a couple of weeks back how 2 Chainz been begging for a Jay feature but Silkk got more than him :laff: