Complex Brackets: Best Producer Tags

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I usually like em all except for when they use little kids voices like “Jungle Beats (holla at em)”

one of my favs is “B-B-B-Block Beattaz”

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time, and unless I’ve just totally overlooking something earlier, I feel like it may be either Alchemist or Just Blaze. Otherwise, in previous eras, you simply knew who produced something based on the actual song. Dr. Dre never had a tag, but you knew those piano keys and bump were his (then eventually Scott Storch)
dre dont have a tag tag ...but u will know a dre beat...

they all sound like u coming in the middle of a loop....like the beat was already playin..then when he records...he jus starts in the middle of it...

u wont catch until u

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time, and unless I’ve just totally overlooking something earlier, I feel like it may be either Alchemist or Just Blaze. Otherwise, in previous eras, you simply knew who produced something based on the actual song. Dr. Dre never had a tag, but you knew those piano keys and bump were his (then eventually Scott Storch)

Like Lex said I would have assumed Trackmasters

Dre had that “this is another Dr. Dre production” on Fast Lane and “this has been another Dr. Dre production” on Str8 West Coast...and I think those were the only times

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a few i like, some less known

even though Daringer dont use it as much, but the "fukk" at the beginning of songs
Merkemmoody- "what you taking a shiit in there"
Sparkheem
Lord Fubu-" Fubu Got that Flame"

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
a few i like, some less known

even though Daringer dont use it as much, but the "fukk" at the beginning of songs
Merkemmoody- "what you taking a shiit in there"
Sparkheem
Lord Fubu-" Fubu Got that Flame"

Major props to this one, the biggest reason ASAP Ant has became his own person.

It’s not listed in the OP vid, but my favorite tags today are “I really like to use cash” from CashCache and the ones from StoopidXool, he uses probably three different ones