Complex presents..Horse Power: Hip-Hops Impact On Polo, Ralph Lauren (Documentary)

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the polo doc the other day. It's dope, but :salute: for the other one about supreme. Bout to watch it.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn this shyt was dope, I ain't some emotional dude or anything but I almost cried looking at all those pieces of polo. Just Blaze reps Polo heavy I see and that scene in his closet was out this world. I'm also tight I missed out on the snow beach relaunch but fukk it.

@PlayerNinety_Nine Check this out!

P.S. Why didn't Ralph himself want to be part of this? I would like to hear him speak on hiphop.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Damn this shyt was dope, I ain't some emotional dude or anything but I almost cried looking at all those pieces of polo. Just Blaze reps Polo heavy I see and that scene in his closet was out this world. I'm also tight I missed out on the snow beach relaunch but fukk it.

@PlayerNinety_Nine Check this out!

P.S. Why didn't Ralph himself want to be part of this? I would like to hear him speak on hiphop.

Caught it the other day :myman:

I guess Ralph doesn't want to validate the boosting aspect of it, by being in the doc - even if the whole Lo Life movement has shaped the designs for this coming year, so it's not like he's never acknowledged them....I don't get it, but it's whatever:ld:.